• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Injustice Hellbat armor (Ik i don't have the remaining gears)

    Injustice Hellbat armor (Ik i don't have the remaining gears)


    Hellbat armor (Ik i don't have the remaining gears)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Style of Injustice 3?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    What kind of game would people like to see in the next injustice game? Zoning oriented like injustice 2 or crazy rushdown like MKX? I personally want rushdown as Injustice 2 gave you many options, but certain characters could just zone you for hours. Just curious.

    submitted by /u/therealSuburbian
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get gear?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I just got Injustice 2 a few days ago, and I wanna get some gear for The Flash. Is there a way to grind for character specific gear?

    submitted by /u/ezraraceles
    [link] [comments]

    I'm an MK11 player trying to transition into Injustice 2. Any advice on how to handle the transition?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I've tried many times to learn Injustice and sink my teeth into it. However, it hasn't really stuck until now. I'm struggling since the games are so similar, yet completely different in terms of options, strategy and execution. Does anyone know what I can do to help mitigate the growing pains?

    I play Kitana in mk11 and Black Canary and Catwoman in Injustice. I notice that while they're both rush down, Selina has a lot more options and is has a higher entry barrier.

    I'd also love to know which characters might play similar to Kitana (midrange focused). Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AzurePhoenix01
    [link] [comments]

    Green Arrow Tips

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I've been playing with green arrow for a while now and he's level 30, my gear for him is okay, but I'm just not very good, I know his combos and his moves but I can't seem to put them together, so if anyone has any suggestions on combos and moves that work well together and how to practice them, I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/FruiitSalad317
    [link] [comments]

    PS4: Injustice 2 Legendary Edition doesn't have the DLC?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition on PS4 and it doesn't include any of the DLC -- it just tells me to purchase it no matter where I try to access it. The game is up to date. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/C0mm0ns_
    [link] [comments]

    Hacks for ios?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I used to play this game on android and for some reason i cant move my account over even though im logging in properly. And now i cant be bothered to start all over again so is there anyway to get a ton of credits and nth metal at once?

    submitted by /u/yipyunhohohohoho
    [link] [comments]

    With the gruesome deaths of a ton of DC characters in the new DCAU movie, and the release of joker in MK11. Do you think we’ll start seeing fatalities in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Equipment

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    I'm new too the game and I couldn't get a clear sender online. Does equipment effect your stats online and multiplayer

    submitted by /u/Zogre924
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 ever on sale via PSN?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Just curious as I see Injustice 2 is currently on sale for like $5. I had the original on my PS3 before upgrading to PS4 but I'm not sure if $20 is worth it.

    submitted by /u/19frank90
    [link] [comments]

    Don't upvote; Can I still aquire/build DCEU armor/costumes?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Hey all, just got the game and I've been wondering about this, only found an article that told me it was a limited time challenge so I'm a bit bummed out if I can't get them anymore.

    Hyped for Inj3 though, cheers fellas.

    submitted by /u/AQ90
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not have any dlc characters?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I can't afford them and I see basically everyone using them and it makes me upset. I know i sound pretty childish, but does anyone else not play with dlc characters? Also, are the dlc characters better than any of the base characters?

    submitted by /u/BigBoy412
    [link] [comments]

    Stop Injustice

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment