• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Injustice ♦️My Harley Quinn gear 😋 my main HQ gear is called "For Bats🦇" which is why I used the shader closest to Batman colors . Then I have "The Classic🤡", below that is "Harley's Revenge🃏". To the right, top one is "Ivy's Blessing🥀" & below that is "Escape from Arkham💥" What do you all think? 👀♦️

    Injustice ♦️My Harley Quinn gear �� my main HQ gear is called "For Bats��" which is why I used the shader closest to Batman colors . Then I have "The Classic��", below that is "Harley's Revenge��". To the right, top one is "Ivy's Blessing��" & below that is "Escape from Arkham��" What do you all think? ��♦️


    ♦️My Harley Quinn gear �� my main HQ gear is called "For Bats��" which is why I used the shader closest to Batman colors . Then I have "The Classic��", below that is "Harley's Revenge��". To the right, top one is "Ivy's Blessing��" & below that is "Escape from Arkham��" What do you all think? ��♦️

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Bane head gear

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    My Batman, Superman, Nightwing and Harley Quinn. My Harley is a work in the progress as I’m trying to finish off her animated gear. Green Lantern and Supergirl next.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    My dream injustice roster

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Note: I'm not gonna mention batman, Superman, Wonder Woman etc cus we all tho theyre gonna be in the game

    Beast boy, Martian man hunter, black canary, static shock, larfleez, Shazam, robin, red tornado, big barda, Jonah hex, booster gold, blue beetle, plastic man, etrigan, Constantine, vixen, the Spector.

    I believe that's it, not really I probably have more but can't think atm. But yea Sorry there aren't a lot of villains I couldn't think of a lot and I tried to give out unique characters and characters I'd like to see back. But pls tell me yalls rosters of characters I'd love to discuss them.

    submitted by /u/childishmarkeeloo
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Gear completed at last

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Your opinion on this robin

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I like this robinmore than any other because he isn't just that goofy sidekick and actually stands as his own character

    submitted by /u/XxDaBerserkerxX
    [link] [comments]

    Bad Online Connections in Fighting Games be like...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment