• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Injustice I hate how I’m just now realizing this, but apparently Regime Superman has some kind of skin burns around his eyes, while normal Superman doesn’t. This is probably the case because of how much Regime Superman over used his Heat Vision, to a point where there are burns around his eyes.

    Injustice I hate how I’m just now realizing this, but apparently Regime Superman has some kind of skin burns around his eyes, while normal Superman doesn’t. This is probably the case because of how much Regime Superman over used his Heat Vision, to a point where there are burns around his eyes.


    I hate how I’m just now realizing this, but apparently Regime Superman has some kind of skin burns around his eyes, while normal Superman doesn’t. This is probably the case because of how much Regime Superman over used his Heat Vision, to a point where there are burns around his eyes.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    My attempt at a Classic Starfire look

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    In injustice 3 who would be a better fit to the game beast boy or animal man

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Can I have advice for Robin Legendary Multiverse?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I have done almost every requirement, including ones like 1000 victories with Robin since I've been playing the game for a long time, but the only ones I have left are 100 Meter Burn assassin strikers finishers, 100 Born to kill combo finishers, 150 sidekick events with robin,and 250 rare or epic gear sacrificed. Any tips on how to finish these as fast as possible, I really want the legendary sword and I've been trying my best but the process is annoyingly slow and I'm reaching the end of my patience.

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Batman's kryptonite armor

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Man of Fear

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Weird quedtios

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    So I grabbed this game for 6 bucks on the ps store and got hooked and decided unwanted to get all the dlc well it was cheaper to buy a new copy of the legendary edition on disc than it was to buy the upgrade. But because I bought the disc I'm wondering if my save data will transfer over ir if I will have to start from scratch?

    submitted by /u/Kongpong1992
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks injustice

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I just got cat call. I'm so happy <----- sarcasm. This game refuses to give me the staff for robin. Aaaaagghhh

    submitted by /u/freddsster132
    [link] [comments]

    Black Adam’s hood

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there's a particular event or thing to do to get the piece of gear that gives a hood to Black Adam ? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DownerInc
    [link] [comments]

    Nightwing and Damian Wayne

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I don't get it. I understand that in the comics Damian kills Dick Grayson "on accident" and then to cope from his mistakes and find his own identity he wears a new red version of Nightwing suit, even in Injuctice Gods Among us Batman explained that regime Nightwing was Damian Wayne and that he killed Dick Grayson just like in the comics. I don't understand why they took that part out in Injuctice 2? Dick Grayson/Nightwing should have been in the Arkham Asylum scene in the beginning showing that Damian kills him "on accident" which would explain him not being in the rest of the game along with that it gives us more insight as to why Damian shows up with a red version of the Nightwing suit.

    submitted by /u/fusion_terror
    [link] [comments]

    The ultimate robin

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Just got TMNT which turtle should I use?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Speaking guidance!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I have played the game for quite a while now. I took about a 10 month break from it and I am returning. I am trying out new character and would like some help.
    -My main is Flash and a am fairly good with it.

    -My secondary is Robin or Black Adam

    - I also use Green Arrow and Supergirl from time to time.

    I would like to improve mainly on my primary and secondary characters, if you can help a comment would make my day!

    submitted by /u/fusion_terror
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone have any good leonardo combos?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Thanks to anyone who responds!

    submitted by /u/the_potato_god10
    [link] [comments]

    Help me build up my beginner guild!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Join my guild: SATELLITE965 (ID: 049PA)

    on injustice 2 on ps4, I was a part of a guild but my peers didn't pull any weight with challenges or events

    Im looking for members who want to unlock boxes and complete events!

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Sea_Speed
    [link] [comments]

    Question about upgrading copies.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I have a question about buying a new copy of injustice 2. If I buy the legendary version of injustice 2 (on Xbox) then will I keep my gear and data from the standard version? I want to do this to get the dlc characters, and I'd much rather pay $20 than $40. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/LTT9412
    [link] [comments]

    Red Sonja in the next game?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    As you guys know injustice does guests characters like mortal Kombat especially comic characters. So I thought the she devil would be a good character in the next installment. Her fighting is usually unparalleled with a sword or fists, she's got witty banter, and has toppled countless tyrants. Yes guys like Batman won't agree with the fact that she kills but she could still be a great character. Let me know what you guys think

    submitted by /u/steampunker8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment