• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Injustice Is my Robin’s gear good stat wise?

    Injustice Is my Robin’s gear good stat wise?


    Is my Robin’s gear good stat wise?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    When did this become a thing? Been playing since launch, took a break, came back today and got this. WHOA!!!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Finally have the entire year one book set. If you have only played the games, I HIGHLY Recommend Reading the books.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    This characters would like to see for injustice 3 dlc fighters

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    If you kill a kid and express no remorse in doing so, you are the villain.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    beast boy

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    do y'all think Beast Boy appears in Injustice 3? or what characters do yall think appear

    submitted by /u/belatrixlestrangee
    [link] [comments]

    Gear stat colors

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Why do the gear stat colors change to yellow and red. I always thought yellow meant high stat and red meant low stat but my STR is high 3000 and it's red?

    submitted by /u/BitchBaby785
    [link] [comments]

    For Injustice 3 Bring any 5 characters back who do you choose

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Simple for me it would be

    Shazam- I think Shazam would be great as like a nightmare for Superman like joker from injustice 2 Superman starts feeling guilt for killing a kid like billy Baton or the wizard brings him back or Lazarus pool shit.

    Scorpion-this is kinda of a odd ball since scorpion wasn't the best but I genuinely loved scorpion from injustice 1 I think they could make him better since no character haven't had the heat track record so far.

    Deathstroke- God I love deathstroke my favorite anti hero from the teen Titans I think if we see duck Greyson dead man seeing slade could be cool as shit.

    Red Hood-I wanna see him in the story so bad him and bats trying to reconcile and join force's like in the rise of the red hood.

    Atom- another odd ball rn atom is one of my mains and ray palmer Isn't technically dead we could find out if he survived the micro verse when he got out by Amazo I do wanna see him badly.

    submitted by /u/Voxios1122
    [link] [comments]

    I have compiled a list of characters that would be cool in injustice 3.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Most are alive/unaccounted for in the comics, and the dead ones are just wishful thinking to be retconned. Some can be premier skins of each other also.

    Huntress Godspeed Batwoman Cobalt Blue Captain Boomerang Superboy Red Robin Mr. Freeze Batman Who Laughs Talon (William Cobb) Talon (Calvin Rose) Talon (Henry Ballard) Constantine Doctor Manhattan The Comedian Booster Gold Plastic Man Alfred Wonder Girl Katana Silver Banshee Arsenal Vandal Savage Stargirl Zeus Mister Miracle Red Tornado Batgirl Rorschach Owlman Silk Spectre Warmaker 1 Ghost Maker Red X Killer Croc Black Spider Hawk Negative Man The Ray KGBeast Firefly Killer Moth Nobody Clayface Prometheus

    submitted by /u/TheShonenShow
    [link] [comments]

    Is their a problem with psn name change in Injustice 2 or not?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm going to change my psn name and I don't know if their will be any errors or if my saved data will be gone?

    submitted by /u/Gigaboy981
    [link] [comments]

    Who would be the best story main boss for Injustice 3?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Simple, who has the most potential as the main story mode boss in IJ3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Darkseid_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    Aquaman Counter

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    How tf do I counter aqua man spammers. Specifically, this guy was spamming the water shield whenever I got close and I couldn't guess the timing of how long it was before I could attack without getting thrown across the screen, so he always had the upper hand because he could just attack after the shield was done. He would then spam projectiles when i was pushed back by the shield. Are they any attacks I can do to armor break water shield or anything else I could do I had no idea how to counter.

    submitted by /u/grif_fo
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 player looking for a guild

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    I'm a p4 player looking to join a nice guild, preferably one that's active

    submitted by /u/jaybankzz
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game & looking for active Guild.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Just bought the game yesterday, I'm a big fan of Fighting game since I was kid I always play Tekken 4. I really like Injustice 2, and I hope I can find some active Guild in here.

    BTW I'm looking for the best character to play, what's your opinion ?

    submitted by /u/jefflee607
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I already have the full game but was wondering if I should buy the legendary edition(20$) so I could get all the dlc characters the offer ends today is it worth it

    submitted by /u/Stephanio672
    [link] [comments]

    Can you transfer data between different PS4 accounts?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    When I first got the game 2 years ago, my brother and I played on the same account. Now he moved to college, and I was wondering if I could move my save data to my personal PS4 user account which has online functions, since our shared account does not.

    submitted by /u/LazyLaserShark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment