• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Injustice You find out who your real friends are via intro dialogues

    Injustice You find out who your real friends are via intro dialogues


    You find out who your real friends are via intro dialogues

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    How do you do the trial for pressure sequences?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Do it as fast as you can it says. I do that and no unlock. And its pretty fast my god

    submitted by /u/freddsster132
    [link] [comments]

    Game pretty much keeps crashing on launch (PC)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I got the game two days ago. However every time I launch it, about 10 or so seconds in it just crashes. I have no idea why. I have reinstalled it but I get the same result. I'm pretty sure my PC isn't the issue, I have a RTX 2070 super and ryzen 7. Please help me resolve this issue.

    submitted by /u/Mordred--
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or do most of the hero's seem oddly dismissive of June Moone?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Except for Jay Garrick. He's a bro.

    submitted by /u/Konradleijon
    [link] [comments]

    2 shaders in a row

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I'm almost there! I just need to sacrafice more gear and I can get Robin's legendary sword!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Was injustice 1 faster paced than injustice 2?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I feel like it was a little more crazy and looney and injustice 2 got more serious and slow. I feel like I'm noticing a trend in NRS games to really slow down the pace of the action. Mkx to mk11 was a big jump too.

    I don't want injustice 3 to be slow....anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Bullstang
    [link] [comments]

    How difficult is the boss battle?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Once i get my character to level 30. Will the AI in multi verse events be easy or difficult? Also i have batman superman and darkseid all at level 15. Which one do you recommend i get to 20 first?

    submitted by /u/Obaid1999
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth coming into Injustice 2 in 2020?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I cut my injustice 2 on after god knows how long and i have no gear or levels for any characters. Every one online is max lvl and gear and i gear like its a waste to play online cause i get one shot

    submitted by /u/UNCULTUREDway
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Klassic Raiden

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Canon?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    DC only has 52 universes so how are there so many in multi verse is it like a different omniverse

    submitted by /u/omarastic
    [link] [comments]

    Ask me anything about injustice

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I now know the complete story of injustice. From the comics to the game. If anyone wanna know some things about the story or talk about something related, you're welcome to ask me.

    submitted by /u/Impressifkahuna9
    [link] [comments]

    Guild

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Looking for a guild to join (PS4). Have been playing for about a week and fell in love with the game, so pretty low level but looking forward to improving

    submitted by /u/MaBoi9
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Injustice 3?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment