• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Injustice All my max characters and their load outs.

    Injustice All my max characters and their load outs.


    All my max characters and their load outs.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    My legendary Supergirl.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    When you wasted your quarantine instead of being productive and still don't care

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Just a little Superman update :D still working on getting more epic gear for him.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of my sub gear and loadout? Also I'm litterally the second best sub player in this game :)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Are there Combos you can't cancel out of?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Totally confused here. I literally can't find anything about this on the internet. Using Batman, I find that there are a couple combos that no matter what I do I just cannot Special Move Cancel.

    The one I'm struggling with right now is 123 (JIK on PC). I tend to be a lot better on keyboard, but I've tried my controller as well just to see if I can do it, but no luck.

    What I'm trying to do is cancel into Sky Grapple after the Mind Games combo launches the opponent into the air. In theory, this should be simple: 123~db1. On my keyboard that's [J][I][K] followed by [S][A][J] or [S][D][J].

    I can do other combo-cancels just fine. I'm having no trouble with 223~db1, for example. But whenever I try to do any special move cancel from 123, it just doesn't happen no matter what I do. No move works.

    submitted by /u/UnderPressureVS
    [link] [comments]

    Go Night, Night!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Holly Crap! Could the 100 final moves for this be any more difficult! I spent a couple hours a day for the past week and finally got my 100th final hit tonight. What I found was there is a very small sweet spot to hit that lick. Too soon, and you don't kill your opponent. Too late and you kill your opponent before you complete the move.

    My favorite part was after figuring all that out, then I had to deal with the AI forcing a Clash on me in the middle of my kill move.

    Good news is, I doubt any other kill move is worse, so collecting the rest of the Legendary gear should be a breeze.

    submitted by /u/BadSportAbort
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment