• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Injustice On the road to 6000 Strength!

    Injustice On the road to 6000 Strength!


    On the road to 6000 Strength!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Imagine if marvel and NetherRealm made a deal for a game

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Like just imagine everyone's intro outros moves Like iron man thor hulk and if thanos where to be in this the game his outro could be him doing a snap Vulture could be a dlc skin for falcon if he's in the game imagine the gear pieces for the characters The story could probably be civil war if i where to main a character it would definitely be thor we would probably get a choice to choose between stormbreaker or mjolnir

    submitted by /u/Ahmedmulla1
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Bruce Wayne

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Just started playing again after a long time. Holy crap I forgot about how much the cpu spams in this game

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Still enjoying it though

    submitted by /u/TSwan98
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the ultimate pack?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I got and played the game at launch, but I was too young to ever really have the motivation to put in time and get good. My main was Green Arrow and I just spammed meter burn hurricane bow and the boxing glove arrow, so as you can see not much skill. I only started playing again a few days ago and I've been trying out a bunch of new characters like Aquaman, Blue Beetle, and The Flash. I'm considering the ultimate pack upgrade because I really want to try out some of the characters like Red Hood and Black Manta. I'm just worried that it might be a waste of money being that the game is 3 years old today. I also already bought Starfire and Subzero so that's a waste of $12, but I don't really care about that.

    Just as an extra question, does the ultimate pack include Darkside, or would I have to buy him separately.

    submitted by /u/ThePro428
    [link] [comments]

    Got Supergirl her legendary gear so who should I work on next? I would do Green Arrow next but I want his hood first.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Darkseid players:

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    how is that fun. spamming lasers..

    this only applies to some

    submitted by /u/KeeganDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think I3 will be always online like mk11

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I hope not

    submitted by /u/tara_reade
    [link] [comments]

    Gear like Sub-Zero penguin clone

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Are there any gear pieces like Sub Zero's that change the appearance of certain moves. (Excluding abilities)

    submitted by /u/ICEPirate429
    [link] [comments]

    “don’t stop me now” trophy hates me

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    the trophy requirement states "win 50 player matches", I've now won 100 and it still hasn't popped. am I missing something or this is a common thing?

    I specifically select: online > player match > versus

    submitted by /u/silencedhills
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 in 2020

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Should I buy injustice 2 in 2020 because on instant gaming its only 5 € ?

    submitted by /u/Nem1x
    [link] [comments]

    Random Legendary Multiverse Requirements Completed

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I'm in the process of completing Robin's legendary multiverse, I had completed 10/100 Meter Burn Assassin Strikes last night, this morning I played one multiverse event and checked on it and it was completed. It also completed sacrificing gear, which I couldn't have done as my Robin isn't level 20 yet, so I can't sacrifice gear yet. Is this a glitch or did I do something without realising it?

    submitted by /u/FruiitSalad317
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally created my perfect Robin ��

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Are there still spammers in injustice 2?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Before i took a break from injustice, i always fought against spammers who use superman, starfire or deadshot. Sometimes i won but it was difficult. I've come back on injustice since last year and i don't find spammers anymore. Did they understand that spamming is not fighting or i just get lucky and never find spammers?

    submitted by /u/Impressifkahuna9
    [link] [comments]

    I wish AI fights where not a part of this game

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I love the injustice games, but sometimes the fights seem to force you to use an ai to fight ai. I joined a multiverse event with a level 30 fighting a level 20 and just constantly got my ass handed to me. Every fight before was easy, then the impossible. So I am forced to have an AI fight for me. Fuck that. I want to Play the game, not watch. How in the hell was it expected for a level 20 to beat that event?!

    I feel like this happens all the time. It forces you to have the AI play for you. And that is super boring to me.

    I hope injustice 3 is an actual game and not half game half AI battle simulator...

    submitted by /u/them0nster
    [link] [comments]

    The Mask as a DLC character in Injustice 3 and voiced by Jim Carrey

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Do you think it's possible

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Willow_Unicorn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment