• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Guys, I finally did it. I would like to thank my family for supporting me, and the injustice community for inspiring me. Unfortunately though, this means I will no longer play online.

    Injustice Mobile Guys, I finally did it. I would like to thank my family for supporting me, and the injustice community for inspiring me. Unfortunately though, this means I will no longer play online.


    Guys, I finally did it. I would like to thank my family for supporting me, and the injustice community for inspiring me. Unfortunately though, this means I will no longer play online.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Opening 2 challenge booster packs

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Oh The Nth Metal Godz

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Please just lower the staff

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Phantom Zone Elite Reward

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    not gonna lie this one hurt boys

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    You’ve gotta be kidding haha

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Aye

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I Don't Think I Was Active Long Enough

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Good or bad pull

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: People should not have knee jerk reactions to highly promoted cards

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Just earlier I saw a post about EV X AO Deathstroke that highlights a common theme within this community of circle jerk hating cheating and instantly suspecting people of cheating because of their promotion level.

    From a factual perspective, it is perfectly rational for people to have high promo cards at this point in a 6+years old game, with multiplayer weekly rewards every week and a weekly challenge, not to mention story mode and PZ now.

    Like isn't this game toxic and hopeless enough without the never-ending witch hunt? Why can't people have pride in their collection that they might've worked so hard to curate and then feel like reddit is breathing down their neck when they try to share something interesting?

    Let me say that I don't condone cheating, but why does this community prejudge so hard? Where did these people learn this from?

    submitted by /u/ganestalay
    [link] [comments]

    Grinded all day for this������

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Phantom Zone Rewards Guide

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of confusion in this sub regarding the rewards from completing all five battles, and wondering which difficulty crystal is worth attempting.

    From my limited experience (and I'd appreciate if more experienced players can confirm this) there are three types of end reward, signified by the colour of the big floating crystal:

    Elite Ultimate Reward

    • 5% chance for each Metal character (30% overall Metal chance)
    • Requires 3+ Elite Crystals (UNSURE OF WHETHER REST MUST BE VETERAN)

    Veteran Ultimate Reward

    • 2% chance for each Metal character (12% overall Metal chance)
    • Requires 3+ Veteran Crystals

    Trainee Ultimate Reward

    • UNSURE OF PERCENTAGES
    • Requires 3+ Trainee Crystals

    Please do remember that Nth Metal and Valorium Alloy amounts are different for each crystal (highest for Elite), therefore it still may be worth grinding for all 5 Elite Crystals if you've got the time.

    Also for anybody struggling with some of the objectives, please check out the following (creds to u/Devlyn16):

    https://www.reddit.com/r/InjusticeMobile/comments/c699pa/obligatory_pz_is_back_tips/

    submitted by /u/RedditAccountNo132
    [link] [comments]

    Install issue

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I posted here yesterday about me having lost minor progress because of the game glitching, which caused me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Well, it happened again today.

    Here's some screenshots I took: https://imgur.com/gallery/ksXwukm

    Basically, I open the game on a new day, then the game automatically downloads new stuff. It causes a visual glitch, which causes everything to be incomprehensible. Restarting the game and my phone doesn't fix it, so I have to uninstall and reinstall the game. I don't wanna have to do this everyday, so is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/MarvelousTwigs
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s the boss

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Sometimes these dialogues are really funny

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Blackest night team? No problem for my team. This is not my actual team. I just try to lvl them up and the gear was chosen to do the phantom zone challanges so the gear is bad for me

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Nth metal packs

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Should I save up for the 800 pack or get the 400/200?

    submitted by /u/ItsJustWill98
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran all crystals incase my post about the kf being only available in elite crystals please someone update the wiki and the phantom zone rewards

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Bruh online battle is broken

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Blackest night team tips

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Batman hawkgirl and mm what gear would be good for these characters im not using bn superman or bn flash

    submitted by /u/_Totie_
    [link] [comments]

    Combo

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Is the infamas reverse flash combo the same as any flash combo? Just tap twice pause tap twice?

    submitted by /u/subshinysandwich
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do with my alliance credits?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I'm a couple days away from being able to buy the killing joke joker from the store, but I don't know whether to buy him or use my alliance credits to get some of the support cards from the store, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/paintedjellyfish12
    [link] [comments]

    If I won then I would have defeated the hero within me, but I didn’t.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    What do you guys think?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment