• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Wow, this ramps up quick

    Injustice Mobile Wow, this ramps up quick


    Wow, this ramps up quick

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Don’t you just love it when you unlock promotion X for a character and the game straight up doesn’t let you promote him ? ( I absolute HATE this bug. )

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Question: Are the Nth Metal Characters Worth Getting? Upgrading?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Hey All,

    New to the community here; been playing Injustice Mobile for quite some time though. I'm used to the Elite Level X system with gold characters and all . . . but the Phantom Zone and Nth Metal cards (with subsequent upgrading too), I am not used to/familiar with the systems. I think I get the Phantom Zone stuff regularly playing again, but I have yet to get my first Nth Metal card.

    I guess my question is, is it worth it to get the Nth Metal Cards? Even so, is it worth getting them to whatever Elite Level VII system/structure they are on? It sounds like they use Valorium Alloy to upgrade stuff in addition to credits.

    Is the Phantom Zone event a regular thing? Sorry for the questions, but just trying to keep up/stay afloat of what I should invest my time/resources in.

    Any clarification/support would be awesome. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/BlueValentine727
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s the best Metal card?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Almost done with phantom zone, wondering who the best metal character is if I'm lucky enough to pull one

    submitted by /u/drcandyfloss
    [link] [comments]

    The battle points of player 1 to 4 is insane

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Gauntlets of azreal

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    is it worth maxing out the gauntlets of azreal it will take all of my shards besides purple and all of my gold plus some I currently have it evolved lvl 7 but don't know if I should max it out

    submitted by /u/fluffyOrb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment