• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Injustice Didn’t want to “cheat” and buy it off the Xbox Store... so I earned enough Source Crystals and finally got the dopest Flash suit of all!

    Injustice Didn’t want to “cheat” and buy it off the Xbox Store... so I earned enough Source Crystals and finally got the dopest Flash suit of all!


    Didn’t want to “cheat” and buy it off the Xbox Store... so I earned enough Source Crystals and finally got the dopest Flash suit of all!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    There’s something wrong about black canary

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    So I recently got black canary to level 20. I've been playing around with her and I really enjoy playing her...offline. Whenever I go online it's a totally different painful story

    Several of my combo starters don't go through, for example F112, only the F11 goes through leaving me open for an attack even though I pressed 2, idk if this is a timing one or a genuine problem.

    Also many of her combo starters feel VERY slow, I'm an Enchantress main, sure my combo starters can be slow but they have really good range and can be easily initiated through the air. With black canary, the only good one I've found is F112, the rest are WAAAAY too slow and get me interrupted

    If anyone has a decent combo or guide that I can use I'd appreciate it because NOTHING IS WORKING 😭

    submitted by /u/madame-succubus
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for returning to Injustice 2

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Hey so I just started getting back into the game and recently got my main (Enchantress) to level 30. I want to try to get the rest of her gear (epic and legendary) but I haven't played online much and I haven't joined a guild. Should I join a guild and what benefits are there for joining a guild? What advice to you have for playing online matches? What other tips or tricks should I know about getting better at the game and earning the rest of the gear for my main? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Black_Coffin
    [link] [comments]

    Shaggy didn't make MK11 but the Chin will smash strongly into Injustice 3

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    What if Vriska from Homestuck was in Injustice 3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Or any Homestuck character,

    submitted by /u/Konradleijon
    [link] [comments]

    Does it come in red?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Update on Injustice: Beyond story (kind of self-promo)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I know I haven't made any posts about my in progress story (as mentioned in the title) yet, but I thought I'd give a heads up, both for the people who have already heard of the story, and for anyone who would be interested. If you're new the story follows Terry McGinnis 12 years after the events of Injustice 2. Gotham has become an absolute dreg again after Batman (known in this universe to be Bruce Wayne) died five years prior. Terry McGinnis, a 17 year-old high school student takes up the mantle after his father is killed by a businessman corrupted by the league of shadows, run by Damian Wayne. In an attempt to avenge his father's death, Terry comes up against the league and other criminals who want their own piece of Gotham. Now for anyone who already knew of the story's production: the reason it is taking so long to get any information out is because I am working on building this world and getting it all planned out before I flesh out the first chapter of the story itself. If I can get it properly built, I do plan on posting a timeline of the entire Injustice story (from the Joker's death all the way to the events of Injustice: Beyond) as well as some basic character plots of the main players in the story. I am working already on the first chapter, but until I have this world built how I want it, I can't say how long it will be until the release of the first chapter. I appreciate the patience and for anyone who wants more updates I have a Discord account Dischord#2245 and will eventually be posting read-alongs on my youtube channel at ThePocketMonsterWithin (while I wouldn't say no to subs, there is no decent content on there yet, so you may as well hold off) hit me on one of those platforms for updates on the project and in the future I may even make a proper discord server for the project. Thanks again for everyone's support and I really look forward to getting the first chapter out asap.

    submitted by /u/Dischord821
    [link] [comments]

    So close from reaching the Final Guild Multiverse. Need more Guild Active Members on PS4. ID is 73BN8.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 legendary edition

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I have legendary edition but, I don't get any of the dlc characters or anything. Is there something I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/God-Creator-Of-All
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite Injustice game?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    VIRUS?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Just wondering if this game posses a virus? I was about to launch the game when it got blocked by my anti virus saying something about virus etc then I moved it quarantine which made the game unplayable

    submitted by /u/mrsugmadic
    [link] [comments]

    What if 9 Lives was exactly what it said on the tin?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    You revive 8 times, but each time at 100 HP. How good will it be? Would it be OP? Pointless? I genuinely want an opinion.

    submitted by /u/ZodiacLegacy911
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment