• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Injustice Currently what’s the best way to level up a character?

    Injustice Currently what’s the best way to level up a character?


    Currently what’s the best way to level up a character?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    It's taking forever to level my one character to 20, yet seeing people who are only level 45 and have every character at level 30

    submitted by /u/madame-succubus
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Bane join the Regime?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Bane the Man that grew up in one of the worst prisons in the world , joined the oppressive Regime!

    submitted by /u/Konradleijon
    [link] [comments]

    PSN issues after changing ID

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm thinking of changing my PSN ID, and I saw Injustice 2 was one of the "games with issues identified" on the list that Sony put out. Does anyone know what exactly these issues would be?

    From the Sony page, it seems like minor issues that can be solved by logging out and logging back in. However I'm just trying to be cautious so I won't lose all my gear.

    submitted by /u/favela4life
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the legendary upgrade not come with darkseid

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    So a while ago I got the legendary upgrade for injustice 2 standard edition and I was expecting to get the dlc characters I didnt already have (darkseid, Tmnt, sub zero, raiden and atom) I got all of those except darkseid which makes no sense but the legendary edition does come with darkseid. I just feel like this is annoying .

    submitted by /u/lucifermorningstaarr
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Raiden

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    What is the best way to level up my player profile?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Confused

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I got injustice 2 ultimate edition but when I opened it there was no code in it what do I to and was wonder if anyone has a code the don't want

    submitted by /u/gaiboy69420
    [link] [comments]

    gonna make more of these :o) (even if it's mid)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment