• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Injustice After an evil Superman story two games in a row, it could be cool to get an evil Batman story with this guy

    Injustice After an evil Superman story two games in a row, it could be cool to get an evil Batman story with this guy


    After an evil Superman story two games in a row, it could be cool to get an evil Batman story with this guy

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    My nightwing loudout for robin, just need the staff of grayson

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Where was RED HOOD?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Just curious. Where was Red hood in the injustice 2 storyline? I thought he was dead but in his dialogues he mentions "beating the grim-reaper","you only live twice" and having Lazarus flashbacks. Can anybody elaborate on this situation?

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Why was raiden dlc?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    It still confuses me I was pretty upset when he was revealed to be in this game, I get sub-zero but raiden? Ik he's the third iconic MK character but they could've saved him for IJ3 idk I was confused upset and shocked, confused because why raiden? Upset because many people wanted someone else shocked because I didn't know they'd put 2 Mortal Kombat characters.

    submitted by /u/L31RA01
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham origins skin

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    is there a way to get the arkham origins batman suit on xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/SpencerTheFan
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat this level. Those are my best characters.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Should I get Injustice 2 or MK X/Xl/11?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I already have injustice 1, and I already have experience with MK (9 specifically). I was gna get a one of the newer games by netherealm studios, but then I was stuck choosing the game I wanted specifically.

    Which was either Mortal Kombat or Injustice?

    It really doesn't matter that much, I just want the game purely to play with my friends and the single player mode.

    submitted by /u/SKY_mario13
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 wont load.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    So when I launch the game it loads for a little bit and then just closes thats it. Now I've looked up fixes for this and it seems nothing has worked. I don't have any anti virus software other than windows defender. I don't have any applications that could be interfering such as Rivatuner or MSI afterburner. I even did a hard reset on my pc, for other reasons, and even that didn't work. Could I have a bad SSD or something else. Any suggestions would help.

    submitted by /u/It_Digiorno
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment