• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Injustice My attempt at the dark knight. Heads up, he's not wearing hockey pads.

    Injustice My attempt at the dark knight. Heads up, he's not wearing hockey pads.


    My attempt at the dark knight. Heads up, he's not wearing hockey pads.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Game is too luck based.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I have spent over 100 regen tokens so I don't have any now and my characters refuse to go over 3500, and people all over the place have 6000, or even 7000. Not fair lol.

    submitted by /u/MastermindGamingMace
    [link] [comments]

    I think I’m gonna try for 7000 dmg now.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    watch as evil Flash turns and does whats right

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Guild Recruitment

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my names Ace and I'm looking for more active members to join my guild. We are on Day and Night. This is a grinding guild so if that isn't okay with you then this probably isn't what's best for you. We all treat each other like family and if there's anything else you'd like to know message me. If you're interested please add my psn @AceAsyum01

    submitted by /u/xAsylumx01
    [link] [comments]

    Any gallery of set ?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I'd like to take a look on every sets available, any clues about a gallery showing them?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Sinsearm
    [link] [comments]

    Superman vs Batman

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Who did you side with?

    submitted by /u/The-Great-Mars
    [link] [comments]

    How to complete 200 Guild events "FAST"? (Legendary gear requirement)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I want to complete 200 guild events without taking forever to finish them.. I'm searching for the fastest way possible.

    submitted by /u/Multi-verse25
    [link] [comments]

    Theory: Could the Ash Williams we all thought was intended for mk11 be a DLC character for injustice 3?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I mean he was technically in comic books released by a publishing imprint of DC

    submitted by /u/CummingChameleons
    [link] [comments]

    Is IJ2 dead on the ps4 or is it still getting a good amount of activity?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    What the title says. This Kombat league season is done on MK11 and I'm little bored with the game besides that. IJ Is pretty good and I'm slowly getting back into it but am I wasting time learning characters and hoping for lots of matches?

    submitted by /u/WiildHunt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment