• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Injustice AI grinding

    Injustice AI grinding


    AI grinding

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    I saw a post where someone mentioned you can set your AI in injustice to a certain way to afk grind and lvl the character. does anyone know how to do this or where I go in the game to do it ?

    submitted by /u/VH_Arclight
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any tips for creating/memorizing juggle combos?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    I have mastered things like bounce cancels and I have most special moves mastered and I know what they do, but the most I can do in the way of juggling is a 25% combo with catwoman if I get lucky (but I almost always drop it), but thats where that ends.

    submitted by /u/Pleasenodontohgod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment