• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Finally beat my first nightmare mode! :D

    Injustice Mobile Finally beat my first nightmare mode! :D


    Finally beat my first nightmare mode! :D

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Highest fight with a bronze team in survivor i ever done

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that likes how we’re all in completely different stages of the game?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    It always surprises me seeing people that have passed the first level of challenge for the first time, people that can't pass bb6, or even some that have finally passed nightmare for the first time.

    I've been playing on and off since release, i dont remember the last time i struggled flying by all 3 levels of challenge mode. But I also don't have the metal team or gears i want that other's have.

    I like how we're all in this together with our struggles and knowledge in a game as old as it is and that this sub-reddit isnt just full of vets

    submitted by /u/mariiov
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get earth 2 and suicide squad characters

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I know they aren't necessarily goo but I'm tryna complete my collection and unfortunately the 800 nth metal pack is my best chance just seeing if there's anywhere else they come around from

    submitted by /u/LucrativeDuck
    [link] [comments]

    COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER NIGHTMARE CHALLENGE WOOHOO. It’s funny because AK was the first challenge character I ever gotten and this was my first successful nightmare run and I did it using AK. This challenge made my AK strong enough to beat nightmare as he’s my strongest. HAVING AN E6 AK IS AWESOME!!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    AK EXPERT MODE

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Hi

    I have been playing injustice for a while and now i am trying for the first time expert mode for AK and I can't win. My cards are Lvl40 black adam (nth) lvl32 injustice 2 superman and lvl 40 BN doomsday. My opponent is AK LVL 50 30k damage and 116 health.

    How can I win?????

    submitted by /u/StandardNumber4
    [link] [comments]

    Warner Bro’s lookin at me after giving me my 8th LexCorp chest plate and a helmet instead of a gauntlet

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Survivor Gear

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    When will the gear change?I have all the current cards and want to start finding the Lexcorp set and League of Assassins Set.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamKnight007
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on good teams/what to do next?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    I’m a returning player and need some help, what should I firstly do, this is my team, I also have: Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Cyborg. What should I do from here???

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Looking for opinions. As I previously posted, this is my team. I’m looking to replace RLHJ, but can’t figure out who to put in his spot. Can anybody help?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Can I get aquaman prime?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Am I able to get aquaman prime with DP somehow without hacking

    submitted by /u/georgedell234
    [link] [comments]

    Wich a best metal character in the game?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    The addition to gear ruined this game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    It's so dumb. Every fight ends in less than 15 seconds. What are your thoughts in this

    submitted by /u/helloreddit9197819
    [link] [comments]

    Actually this is my fastest 2 million ever... yep he's a beast alright.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    My fastest 2 Million.. any doubts about the beast-i-ness of this man? (He is completely unaugmented)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Character Guarantee pull

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I read someone post about it, is there a way to guarantee get a character you're anted from the challenge booster pack? If so how do you do it?

    submitted by /u/andyorton2
    [link] [comments]

    Top 1% baby ����

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Just got this been searching for it for ages

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    What were the developers thinking? Making Nth meta a requirement to level special attack

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    "BAlAncEd gAeM"

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    What is best way to level up characters

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    So ai tried challenge on nightmare mode and even saved up money if I had to skip few challenges but couldn't beat even the bronze challenge with elite VII characters and I guess I just need to level them uo. What's the quickest way to do it?

    submitted by /u/abexa923
    [link] [comments]

    So I KO'd Joker for fun just to see if I could still beat this. But seriously who falls for this trick though?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment