• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Injustice Mi concept for Wonder woman in the next game (Third is a mk inspired skin). I hope you like it!

    Injustice Mi concept for Wonder woman in the next game (Third is a mk inspired skin). I hope you like it!


    Mi concept for Wonder woman in the next game (Third is a mk inspired skin). I hope you like it!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Gone against this guy 4 times tdy and lost all four times. How is he only silver???

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Getting cat call ability is a pain in the ass!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I have nothing more to say :(

    submitted by /u/snoopdogg_tg
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, i've been getting back into I2 recently with quarantine and everything, and trying to get all of my level 20's up to level 30. I really enjoy making loadouts for other DC characters who didn't make it in the game, but I'm kinda on a blank right now. Do you guys have any ideas on what characters I could make?

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 active guild?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Hey there, looking for an active guild. I'm player level 39 with a level 24 black canary. Everytime I join a guild and the last chat message is from 96weeks ago I get a pit in my stomach.

    submitted by /u/CuckyThompson
    [link] [comments]

    I've gone against u 4 times tdy and lost all for times . How r u so low?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Would appreciate some thoughts and feedback

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Dumb question but is there still a high online presence after MK11 release.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Also, recently got this game and was considering maining Scarecrow or BB is this a good idea or is there an over saturation of those characters.

    submitted by /u/elijah37841
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get justice for my fiance Ricky Jackson and all those who have been affected from unfair laws. I just started a petition to change things. Will you stand with me? Please sign, and share with all your friends!!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment