• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Injustice I'm sorry to all the robin mains but I got this with only 160 hours into the game. I'll never know its true worth.

    Injustice I'm sorry to all the robin mains but I got this with only 160 hours into the game. I'll never know its true worth.


    I'm sorry to all the robin mains but I got this with only 160 hours into the game. I'll never know its true worth.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    A beginner's guide to gear and the multivers

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Here is a basic breakdown of the gear system

    Each character has five gear spots(head, torso, arms, legs, and wepon).

    Gear can be found in mother boxes, in random drops after games, and after beating special towers in any of the multiverses.

    Gear will change the look of you character and give it better stats. Some gear is part of a set and equipping the full set will bring special bonuses like extra damage or starting with a bar of meter.

    Each character has one piece of legendary gear that goes in the wepon slot and gives a significant buff and changes the way the character plays. ***Note some characters have better legendary gear than others and require a lot of investment to obtain, look up what it does before committing to see if it is worth it to you.

    There are four stats that can be buffed from gear. Health (pretty straight forward) Defence (reduced damage taken) Strength (basic attacks do more damage) Ability (special moves do more damage)

    These stats will affect you when your play in any multiverse or in player matches that don't have competitive settings turned on.

    The multivers is a bunch of towers that give you something for beating them. They also often have modifiers that change the way you play or fight.

    The guild multivers is the same but you have to be in a guild to participate. Some fights take multiple people.

    The legendary multivers is also the same but you have to complete challenges to access the towers and they give legendary gear at the end.

    submitted by /u/the-_-unknown
    [link] [comments]

    Scarecrow (played by Robert Englund) now kills people in their nightmares. Methinks it's no coincidence ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Health Bar System

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone else in here not like the health bars in Injustice compared to how it is in most other fighting games? I don't mind having two health bars, but why does the fight have to stop every time a health bar is depleted? If one player depletes their opponent's first health bar with a tiny bit of health left, the fight stops temporarily and the opponent only has to do a few hits of damage to deplete the first player's health and stop the fight again. It makes the fight kinda choppy, imo. I like how it's done in Power Rangers:BFTG where the fight continues even when a health bar is depleted.

    submitted by /u/DanielTangled
    [link] [comments]

    What villains do you want besides Batman characters?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I'm a big fan of all of his villains and I hardly care about the rest of the universe but I'm interested to what villains from other rogues gallerys could be used. Think of a hero and their main villains.

    submitted by /u/TheMegaBunce
    [link] [comments]

    [Steam] DC sale, Injustice 2 ($15usd) + LE ($18usd) 70% off

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Looking for a active guild on ps4

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I am a new player but love fighting games and am active a lot :) thank you

    submitted by /u/Scott2781
    [link] [comments]

    does the billionaire cowl fucking exist!!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I played this game since 2017 and I still don't have the fucking golden batarangs!

    I LITTERALY have every single ability over 700 pieces of epic gear.

    and yet I still haven't been graced by the billionaire set. ( I have 4 out of 5 pieces except the damn cowl)

    feel free to ignore this I just needed to vent.

    submitted by /u/ARIBABINO2003
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I try next?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    My current level 30s are: Catwoman, subzero and black Adam. I want to make sure my level 30s are as rounded as possible so who should I try?

    submitted by /u/Blimd6
    [link] [comments]

    Cat Call

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Is there ANY OTHER WAY for me to get the Cat Call trophy without having to grind for motherboxes? Ive opened 1500+ and I haven't gotten the move and it's the only trophy I have left. Please, for the love of my sanity, tell me how to get it.

    submitted by /u/MiniTwitchy
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances of the add ons going on sale?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I just finished the story mode joining Batman's side, and I am attached to the game now. However, each addon character is $8.65 AUD by itself, or $29.95 per pack of dlc characters. Right now this is currently too expensive for me but I'm dying to get Red Hood and others. Do I have to give in or should I wait longer for them to go on sale (if they do)?

    submitted by /u/aceandspades
    [link] [comments]

    the whole reality thing is confusing

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I don't get it... So is there a good and bad version of each character?

    submitted by /u/CrystalInaBox
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying injustice 2. Just a couple of questions.

    1. I'm not a dc fan, do you need lots of lore to play injustice 2?
    2. Can you choose who to play as in story mode?
    3. Is there an easy difficulty? I am terrible at fighting games.
    submitted by /u/CrystalInaBox
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    To do a silver breakthrough do I need 3 silver cards that r level 50 and elite 7 to do it or just one card?

    submitted by /u/Zambitooo
    [link] [comments]

    I Wanna Know Something

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Im really confused. I play injustice 2 on mobile and I love it, but i'm thinking of getting the console version. If I link the mobile and console will i get all the characters i got on mobile on my console, or do I just get the grid skin? Thnx

    submitted by /u/BEWITNESS
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble installing DLC characters on PS4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I recently bought the MK11 and Injustice 2 with all the DLC on the psn store and they just finished installing. I went to the add-on section and installed all the skins and characters that came as part of the kombat pack and DLC for both games yet when I got in-game to play I cannot select them. I tried restoring license, but it didn't work.Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/EkkoJungleWorks
    [link] [comments]

    Only a real master injustice 2

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Anybody care to help me out with this trophy, I'd be very grateful, just installed the game today, and the trophy doesn't work the same as injustice 1 psn username is hobdayy_96

    Thanks 👌🎮

    submitted by /u/hobday96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment