• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Injustice Subreddit Maintenance Update: 300 character minimum for the title has been fixed. Please let us know below of any other lingering issues to resolved outside of cosmetics.

    Injustice Subreddit Maintenance Update: 300 character minimum for the title has been fixed. Please let us know below of any other lingering issues to resolved outside of cosmetics.


    Subreddit Maintenance Update: 300 character minimum for the title has been fixed. Please let us know below of any other lingering issues to resolved outside of cosmetics.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Title. Sorry everyone!

    submitted by /u/xlThalionlx
    [link] [comments]

    Another injustice 2 exhibition tonight. Leave a comment ont witter If you want to enter

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    It’s frustrating trying to get gear for the characters you enjoy using with this system.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    I've been grinding Multiverse for hours upon hours with Robin, just trying to get his Nightwing gear, but get the crappiest renditions of it. It's aggravating having about 20 characters I don't use, yet I get some of the best gear for them and not for the character I'm using with the "What I want" augment. Seriously, this system, imo, is atrocious. There should be ways to get gear for characters without RNGesus clapping my cheeks after a slew of Multiverse matches. This is one of the reasons I put the game down and decided to come back, with more patience. Well, about 50 hours of play later, I have the nightwing chest piece and....that's it. Wtf? Gauntlets? Nah. Legs? Hahaha. Mask? Yeah, right!

    submitted by /u/Dee_Dubya_IV
    [link] [comments]

    What is currently the fastest method to earn source crystals without spending real money ?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    So I want the Black Lightning skin but have to pay 6000 crystals for it. I have about 4300 crystals so I need about 1700 more. Unfortunately I have no more money in my PSN wallet and I currently can not charge it so I am looking for a fast method to win crystals in game.

    My profile is at over Lv. 50 so levelling the profile takes way too long. I did some Tutorials with characters but apparently you don't get crystals from that anymore as I only got a silver motherbox.

    So how can you currently get crystals fast ?

    submitted by /u/Slade_Heart
    [link] [comments]

    Who Counters Who?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Im a Catwoman main and I was wondering if I should play more defensively against certain characters and if I should play more aggressive on other certain characters.

    submitted by /u/minimojo23
    [link] [comments]

    Deadshot Batman and wonder women fight other heroes ( injustice2 )

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:05 PM PST

    I think Injustice needs to do something that separates itself from Mortal Kombat, gameplay wise

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    As it stands, Injustice is pretty much a censored Mortal Kombat with a DC roster. That's cool. I've enjoyed both Injustice games and the MK games. But I feel like they're too similar? Is that wrong to think?

    I've put a good amount of time into IJ2 recently after having only played it for about 10 hours when it came out. (Beat the story, grinded Multiverse with Robin for a bit and dropped it) But I feel like the fighting styles and the gameplay is identical to Mortal Kombat. That's not really that bad except it now feels like MK and IJ are just taking turns being the best fighting game for Netherrealm at that moment. Like why play IJ2 if Mortal Kombat 11 does a lot of similar things but better? Specifically the abilities. I love Mortal Kombat's variation system and how you can pretty much make your own fighting style with each character. They have a similar system in IJ2 but it's not as in depth. Same goes for the meter burns, fatal blows/super moves, and other things.

    Does anyone else feel this way? They feel like clones of each other with the most recent game being the best from Netherealm instead of being the best sequel for it's own series.

    submitted by /u/Dee_Dubya_IV
    [link] [comments]

    The Monday injustice 2 exhibitions are live

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment