• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Just attempted my first ever ultimate battle (7 matches) and won

    Injustice Mobile Just attempted my first ever ultimate battle (7 matches) and won


    Just attempted my first ever ultimate battle (7 matches) and won

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Phantom zone

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    What happened to phantom zone I think it was supposed to come back last week but the icon still displays finished. This is saddening because I was so close to dark power.

    submitted by /u/YeeetThisYeast
    [link] [comments]

    LOL, wish my characters went over 60

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Deadshot Batman and wonder women fight other heroes ( injustice2 )

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Mirror match

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Crashing issue

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    After playing the tutorial battle the game crashes every single time. Why, and are there any solutions to this problems. P. S. I already disconnected the game from Google play. All help is welcomed.

    submitted by /u/NiceGrand7
    [link] [comments]

    Man, that was close. Wrecked the two batmen, with Raven and JC but the BNJ NW finished off my team. Would have been so happy to destroy a hacker.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Grinding for the first time and feeling so satisfied and so humongously achieved score. When I started, 2800 for one match , and the 1st Person was at 3M, I told myself it's gonna be impossible to score even 28k nevertheless 280k for top 10% and here I am, 559th rank. 60 ranks away from top 1%.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Of course, Of fucking course i get this bullshit matchup RIGHT after i used 3 energy cards, goddammit its like this app is designed to fuck you at every corner

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Coincidence I think not!!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    [Inju1] Anyone selling/giving away nth metal or coins?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Used a glitch back in the day to get most characters to promotion 7, but have come back and realised that there are nth metals now lol. Any help? Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_DECOY_SNAILS
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone complete Ultimate Battle? If so what is the reward? I always fail at 6th position. Some *ucker with 450Gear Metal cards with all Lexcorp gear, all Ra's and all Nth world gear somehow survives every character in my roster

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    What's the best way to grind for money?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I just got into the game again, it's been like 2 years, and I logged into my WBID, but apparently the game made a fucky wucky and, even though I pressed the restore button (or whatever the button to use your old account was), the only character out of my 89 old ones I got was prison supes, but that's fine I am about to complete chapter 2 of the campaign, what's the best way to get money, I want silver GL and flash

    submitted by /u/AProtooType
    [link] [comments]

    Does Injustice not support being run in a Parallel Space type app?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    I found my old account details, and I wanted to play on that account, but I already started a new account, which I also want to keep, so I downloaded parallel space to clone the game. But the game just will not work. I only have one physical device, and I've tried close to 10 different cloning apps, none of which gets past the "downloading resources" screen, it just loads and quickly crashes. Thats the first launch, anything after that it's just a quick black screen before crashing again.

    My PC is really shitty, so I tried to download NOX and BlueStacks and tried the same few cloning apps, but it still does the same.

    I'm running a OnePlus 6T on Android 10. For PC it's just whatever software is the newest for NOX and BlueStacks respectively.

    Anyone else encountered this?

    submitted by /u/Lyn_The_2nd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment