• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Metal card promotion problem

    Injustice Mobile Metal card promotion problem


    Metal card promotion problem

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:39 AM PST

    so i have metal batman who laughs E1 lvl 50 and i got another copy of him but it wont let me promote him. Please help i have no idea how to fix it

    submitted by /u/HahnSuperDry_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally have him, Best batman in the game!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Now for the next 7 copies...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    JSGL stats always seemed to bother me. goes to show how bad they are compared to FP Batman

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Almost a year with out an update

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Just some interactions between characters that made me chuckle:

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    WW: Go home, weakling (to Bane)

    HQ: Trying to make me laugh? (while blocking SP2 from the Merciless)

    And my personal favourite so far:

    The Batman Who Laughs using SP2 on Arkham Knight, likely giving him PTSD flashbacks

    What are some of yours?

    submitted by /u/BlueCactus96
    [link] [comments]

    I think I might be done

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    I haven't touched the game in weeks. I've got pretty much all the characters and gear and it's been nearly a year since the last major update.

    So yeah. There's nothing new, at least not for me.

    submitted by /u/mylegismissing
    [link] [comments]

    FP batman

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Fp batman this week. Next week batgirl prime unless something else comes along the way. Fingers crossed for suicide squad team challenges.

    submitted by /u/KageroZ
    [link] [comments]

    Who to use for Survivor?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    The gold characters that I have are:

    TT Cyborg, Batgirl Prime, Antimatter Sinestro, E2 Solomon Grundy, Luchador Bane, Bane Prime, Red Son Green Lantern, K Black Adam, Darkseid Prime, Rebirth Raven, Regime KF, Zatanna Prime, FP Batman

    I usually reach level 7, but, can't win it. Today I did win it and got 25 nth metal for it. Sometimes, I can't even win level 6.

    I have been using TT Cyborg, Batgirl Prime, and Luchador Bane for it. Today I used Antimatter Sinestro instead of Luchador Bane.

    submitted by /u/PixieAriel
    [link] [comments]

    Was thinking of leaving masters arms on ares, or putting it on batman who laughs. What's the strat?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Next Week's Challenge is Batgirl Prime. Why? We had her such a short while back.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Seriously. They keep repeating Batgirl Prime.

    Where's BN Hawkgirl, New 52 Superman and Wonder Woman or AO Deathstroke?

    Also, I guess this means whatever order the challenges were following are out of the window now.

    submitted by /u/FrightenedTomato
    [link] [comments]

    No bonus missions for MP today?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I was focusing on getting FP Batman today and just now checked MP and there are no bonus missions listed for me.

    Well, at least I managed to get FP Batman without paying to skip any missions.

    submitted by /u/PixieAriel
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t see the FP Batman challenge

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Title. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Manhunters33
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I not get my online award?!???

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I didn't get my online award and I don't know why ;(

    submitted by /u/c7bx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment