• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Injustice I just got Harley's Confetti Gun

    Injustice I just got Harley's Confetti Gun


    I just got Harley's Confetti Gun

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    I don't know yet if it's useful, but one thing I will say, there is no use in the CG having a Delay Hold. At least the Pop Pop DH is still a projectile, so if the opponent accidentally touches it, they take a good bit of damage. But the short-range nature of the CG means you never have a use for the Delay Hold. I mean even frozen opponents will break free long before she gets the shot off. And I've practiced with it enough to know.

    I mean, yeah, I guess you can release a little early and still do small extra damage, but it just seems that the Hold on CG shouldn't have even been made to last as long as Pop Pop.

    I'm probably alone on this one.

    submitted by /u/Mercen-X
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse unstable. Advice?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    So I installed Injustice 2 on my Xbox and it kept telling me the multiverse is unstable. I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game and add ons and it still gives me that message. I really wanna play the game but the only thing I like doing is broken and I'm sad :(

    submitted by /u/macandcheems
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions in one

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    For the first one, I'm attempting to clean out my guild and when I hit kick, nothing happens. It loads but the player is still there. And two does anyone have strategies for bane to counter his super Armour. Because it's really frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Dischord821
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is the multiverse down or something? I haven’t been able to access it ever since I switched over to the Xbox one x from a original Xbox. I even downloaded it again and it still doesn’t let me.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    I'm doing an injustice 2 team tournament tonight at 8PM EST. Register If you want to enter. If you can't find a team let me know

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment