• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Injustice Can I transfer my data from Injustice 2 PS4 To the legendary edition on PS4 or something?

    Injustice Can I transfer my data from Injustice 2 PS4 To the legendary edition on PS4 or something?


    Can I transfer my data from Injustice 2 PS4 To the legendary edition on PS4 or something?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I just can't get better. How do you guys get better? What are some tips I can use to drastically improve and use big combos? What characters are friendlier to beginners than others? Is it just muscle memory in the combos? This game just seems overwhelming with what it asks, and I feel like I'm stuck

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Title literally says it all. How do you guys do it?

    submitted by /u/RastastheRascal
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying three-button shortcut

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Anybody else tired of this? And if anybody tells me this doesn't exist, you're wrong. I've tested this extensively in practice mode. Everywhere I've looked online says Meter Burn is assigned only to the shoulder button and there is no multi-button shortcut. However, some button-mashing has revealed that isn't true.

    Light+Medium+Heavy = Meter Burn

    This usually results in a character I'm using performing a bounce attack I was not attempting. But I've found this can also be used during special attacks as well. I hate this. Unlike the throw and Envi combos, this shortcut cannot be turned off, So if i'm even the slightest bit imprecise in my button presses, this happens. The only solution I can think of is reconfigure my controls so that one of the attack buttons is on the shoulder instead. I've already had to reconfigure my controls because I kept activating Character Power accidentally. After some months, I've become accustomed to the new layout, now I'll relearn another new layout because some weird game feature can't be turned off.

    submitted by /u/Mercen-X
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the easiest thiccboi/girl to use? I play gigas in tekken and want to venture out into other games. I like thiccbois with fat asses. I have being eyeing Darkseid, Grodd and Atrocitus. secondly why tf do titles have to be 300 characters? that is what descriptions are for. and then it caps out..

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Looking for an easy thiccboi because i dont plan on maining this game since tekken is a lot on its own. love the game though

    submitted by /u/EHHXq
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P to a dope post with a bunch of AI builds for every character. And honestly can we figure out how to get rid of the annoying ass 300 characters in title thing? Like are the mods able to remove it by chance? Cause its making posting here far more tedious than it really needs to be...............

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    u/blackice07 made a really detailed post about each character and their AI builds that sadly got deleted by the mod that deleted a bunch of posts a few days ago, so thank you fam for the dope post fr🙏. However here is the link to another post like that, hopefully the mods will sticky this one

    submitted by /u/AdultSwimAt8
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my guild?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I have a guild I'm trying to make a bit better and a majority of members are entirely inactive, so how should I go about removing people I don't want to pick randomly and for no reason but I need to remove people. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Dischord821
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment