• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Look what I got from survivor on my break !

    Injustice Mobile Look what I got from survivor on my break !


    Look what I got from survivor on my break !

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    New character ideas. Anyone is free to add ones they'd like to see, passives or maybe create the cards

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Immortal The Joker (Heath Ledger) Rouges Captain Cold Rouges Mirror Master Rouges Captain Boomerang Dark Knight Batman Brightest Day Batman Brightest Day Deadman Brightest Day Hawkgirl Blue Lantern Flash Hawk Dove

    submitted by /u/tailzlam
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player here also where the hell is AODS?!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    I've been opening challenge packs after returning to my account on this game since yesterday, haven't seen any trace of Red Son nor Arkham Origins Deathstroke, also remember when the most wanted pack existed and costed credits? What the hell happened...

    submitted by /u/mikem343455
    [link] [comments]

    Resetting a challenge

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    So today when I went on to this subreddit, I saw people talking about getting 7 flashpoint Batmans. I was wonder if someone could tell me how to do the glitch.

    submitted by /u/KevinZhao21
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on battle 54 NEED HELP

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I've recently hit an obstacle in the campaign that I can't seem to get past, for awhile, my team consisted of Batman/Prime (EX 57), Shazam/Prime (E9 50), and Darkseid/Apokolips (EX 55). I just returned to the game after a couple years of not playing so that is why my team was outdated. Batman is lagging behind on this team which I feel is the main problem but when playing battle 54 my whole team seems underpowered. I was able to clear the first few rounds of battle 54 because I have a Raven/Prime (E7 50) and was able to have her passive carry me threw those rounds but once I get to the triple mini boss Arkham origins team that Raven's ability doesn't work (because they're mini bosses) on I just get annihilated. Any tips on team revamping or gear or anything else, if it helps I've been trying to get up a new 52 Superman to replace my Batman who is currently E7 44. If more info is needed about my account ask and I will say what gears and characters I do and don't have however I don't want to list everyone as I have 100+ characters on my account. Thanks in advanced.

    Edit #1: Here are the links to images of all my 3+ star gears

    Image 1: https://www.reddit.com/user/NickUlman/comments/ewyvir/gear_1/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    Image 2: https://www.reddit.com/user/NickUlman/comments/ewywzu/gear_2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    Image 3: https://www.reddit.com/user/NickUlman/comments/ewyye8/gear_3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    submitted by /u/NickUlman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment