• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Injustice This has to be the best hear gear for her

    Injustice This has to be the best hear gear for her


    This has to be the best hear gear for her

    Posted:

    After so many years of loving the game and story I finally got the omnibuses (grogu for size lol)

    Posted:

    Anyone else's game constantly crash online nowadays?

    Posted:

    Everytime I try to play online these days I get the error "Injusticr 2 servers unavailable" and when I do finally get into a match it always ends it halfway through or right after I win/lose the fight. Anyone else's game doing this or?

    submitted by /u/Im_Here_For_TheMemes
    [link] [comments]

    Deadshot legendary

    Posted:

    Is deadshots legendary worth it? I'm asking because I saw that it gives you better rewards... And what are those better rewards?

    submitted by /u/IkariaJk
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at Batman 3000 from arkham knight

    Posted:

    Active Guild

    Posted:

    Any Guild Ps4?

    submitted by /u/Jorgevros
    [link] [comments]

    Alright about Wonder Woman: Dead Earth Skin in Injustice 3. Any thoughts on it?

    Posted:

    Skin pack idea for Injustice 3? RWBY x Justice League skin packs. What you’re all general thoughts on this skins. What want to seem them in the game?

    Posted:

    good streamers or youtubers to watch?

    Posted:

    yeah that's pretty much it, new to the game and looking for a few streamers or youtubers to watch to help me get better and more familiar with the game

    submitted by /u/Turtlezilla33
    [link] [comments]

    Need people for group boss battle - PS4

    Posted:

    Yo, our squad needs some active people for group boss battle. We are on ps4 and the id for the squad is Q6YNT. Thanks

    submitted by /u/RickyBandi
    [link] [comments]

    Online gameplay Batman Vs Zub_Zero

    Posted:

    Cutscene soundtracks

    Posted:

    Hi guys👋 Please help me to find those soundtracks. They aren't in the OST injustice 2 playlist which is on YouTube.

    1) 7:23-8:10 2) 13:15-13:30

    https://youtu.be/JDlIln1CHYk

    submitted by /u/Grindelwaldt
    [link] [comments]

    I got his tournament shader from a motherbox

    Posted:

    WBID that still works?

    Posted:

    I have an iOS mobile device. I am looking for an account that still works so that I can have as many collectibles or characters as possible. Specifically, gold characters. Please help.

    submitted by /u/theamazingvuong
    [link] [comments]

    My Level 17 Captain Cold

    Posted:

    Batman: Arkham City - Teaser (Remastered 8K 60FPS)

    Posted:

    Red Hood Main Here, Thoughts On My LVL 20 Red Hood?

    Posted:

    Injustice 2 PS4 Active Players

    Posted:

    How many active players are there for Injustice 2 on PS4? Considering getting it since it's on sale.

    submitted by /u/UniqueDog51
    [link] [comments]

    It's a crime that this character isn't talked about enough

    Posted:

    I'm gonna keep this brief, I'm a huge Vibe fanboy and I would absolutely adore seeing my man Cisco Ramon in Injustice 3. Lord knows we don't need another Zoney-keep away character, but I think Vibe could serve as a SICK set-up/trap character.

    In my head I'm imagining he opens a breach somewhere on the stage and if it's walked/hit into, another one will open launching the opponent into a combo or even just knocks them down.

    Very much open to discussion here as I'm somewhat knew to the franchise, I'd just really like to see him in action he doesn't get enough love :)

    submitted by /u/HeyImColeYT
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what to put as a title

    Posted:

    Let's say they add Captain cold in Injustice 3 (which I hope they do). Would you rather him being a villian or hero (similar to how he was in his ending in injustice 2)?

    submitted by /u/danielarmas1012
    [link] [comments]

    Exclusive Justice League Gear

    Posted:

    If anyone has any one of the JL exclusive items on PC, please PM me. I'm working on a mod that will require minimal effort on your part. Payment offered!

    submitted by /u/thisisathrowaway947
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment