• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Injustice Mobile Welp. This happened. Cg and GG to all of the legit players.

    Injustice Mobile Welp. This happened. Cg and GG to all of the legit players.


    Welp. This happened. Cg and GG to all of the legit players.

    Posted:

    That one person out of thousands of people

    Posted:

    PROUD OWNER

    Posted:

    Just one more BN Character to go -: BN FLASH.

    Posted:

    I WAS SAVING MY CREDITS UP FOR HIM AND INSTEAD I GOT HIM FROM PHANTOM ZONE REWARD

    Posted:

    Lets go ��

    Posted:

    2.5M BR? Check. 3 copies of BN Supes? Check. About to evolve my BNJ Nightwing? CHECK ��

    Posted:

    Here you have a prime example of why you don't sell your metal cards (says the moron that sold most of his metal copies)

    Posted:

    Shocked

    Posted:

    Got this sexy thing today ��

    Posted:

    People that have this you don't go outside

    Posted:

    Is BN Batman Keeping Up?

    Posted:

    We know about the most op character but ¿Which do you all think is character with the coolest design? ��

    Posted:

    which one is better

    Posted:

    both evolved

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/arda471
    [link] [comments]

    He still revived

    Posted:

    Daily Challenge Pack: Day 3

    Posted:

    I was grinding bb6 and had enough energy for a match so I played online. THIS IS MY FIRST MATCH OF THE SEASON.

    Posted:

    After receiving Blackest Night Superman I have obtained all MP season characters, blackest night characters and 4 Superman versions to collect to have all Superman versions in the game.

    Posted:

    Immeasurable pain

    Posted:

    Just got Injustice 2 Superman from nth pro pack. Is he any good?

    Posted:

    Goodbye Injustice

    Posted:

    After getting screwed over by a glitch that wasted hours of my time I have finally decided to end my Injustice career. I will have so much more free time and will put it to better use. But it has been a blast playing throughout the years. I wish you, the other Gods among us, the best of luck and thank you for the memories.

    submitted by /u/AustinEmperor
    [link] [comments]

    My first 400 pack pretty good

    Posted:

    He killed my strongest character with his sp1 :(

    Posted:

    No worries, number 1 ISN'T hacking.

    Posted:

    I am sorry nightwing sold you for your female partner in crime (800nth)

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment