• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Injustice Mobile Noice

    Injustice Mobile Noice


    Noice

    Posted:

    Dumbest 30 seconds I spent,I at least expected 1k coins but no

    Posted:

    Level 99 gang

    Posted:

    First update in two years?!

    Posted:

    First Evolved Metal�� Hoped it would have been Nightwing

    Posted:

    Team Feature: To infinity and beyond!

    Posted:

    I was unstoppable when I used this team for 7 ladder fights online . And what made it easier was my loadout for each and one of them.

    Posted:

    Lucky first pull from red lantern pack

    Posted:

    Haven’t played in forever I’m glad to see I still got it and was able to survive 7 straight rounds

    Posted:

    First time completing nightmare mode let’s go im confident I’ll be able to do more nightmares in the future thankfully

    Posted:

    What characters should I try and level up during the double xp, I’m planning on doing my other 3 metals and other then that I don’t know who to do

    Posted:

    Haha Dark Humor

    Posted:

    question about discord server!!! when i try to join the discord server and chat eventhough i tick the box it says that the rules have changed. can anyone help how i can chat in the discord server.

    Posted:

    Daily Challenge Pack: Day 4

    Posted:

    Will this team be good once I get them to level 50 and put on some basic gear or do I need to promote them in order for them to be good?

    Posted:

    Update !

    Posted:

    Injustice mobile update expectations vs reality

    Posted:

    Just pulled this from 200 pack��

    Posted:

    Nekron + 2 Fourth World?

    Posted:

    If I pair a maxed nekron that has a 65% health resurrection with 2 4th World Gears that has 31% health resurrection, when the character ko's, will they have 96% health or will it just take the higher of the two percentages?

    submitted by /u/scs8442
    [link] [comments]

    Would've preferred a diff challenge character but oh well

    Posted:

    Assistance with Unlocking Knightfall Bane

    Posted:

    Unfortunately my characters aren’t powerful enough to get a promotion but this is awesome!!

    Posted:

    As minimal as the new update sounds, it’s actually really good.

    Posted:

    Ultimate battles are now going to be the new Normal. Really good decision they have made.

    submitted by /u/PurinityMKII
    [link] [comments]

    2/3 of the way to a full blackest night team

    Posted:

    This gear will change into Gauntlet of Azrael , right ?

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment