• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Injustice Mobile The Undead Speedster is Back 🤩

    Injustice Mobile The Undead Speedster is Back ��


    The Undead Speedster is Back ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    CoD + Nekrons = D E A T H

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    LETS GOOO!! First time completing bb6.(If it weren’t for my bnj Catwoman I think I wouldn’t have won)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Guys guess what??? Magpily is now on android servers��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Not too brag but I beat the #1 player. Oh yeah a walk in the park... again not to brag��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    In the last TWELVE specials this useless fuck’s ability hasnt activated. And yes they were all unblocked

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Jessica Cruz. ����

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Confirmed we are back to the cycle!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    My BN team fighting for their brother to join the team (and replace bats)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Just got him for 200 nth metal

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Last battle close call..��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    honestly never thought i’d be this close to the top, ESPECIALLY in a season as competitive as this

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Yo I’m about to apply at NR for janitor and ban these no-lifers myself

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Well time to hop on this..went through the Facebook and saw this..what’s interesting is that they gave a link to my meme so one of them are on the subreddit.NOTE that I cropped names as best as I can so this post doesn’t get removed for “doxxing”

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I'm quite happy with this gear booster pack usually I get nothing but shite

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Well dang

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Daily Challenge Pack: Day 11

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    What’s more annoying

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Weird blocking manoeuvres by characters in online battle

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any issues regarding some of their opponents blocking in online battles? I notice some characters can get away with blocking near-impossible movements. Predominantly, Nightwing has this issue. Whenever I fight an enemy Nightwing, he blocks super quick, most times not even following up with his own attacks, just standing there and blocking until either I manage to worm through his defence, or he finally follows up with his own attack. Whenever you finish attacking him while he blocks, he lowers his defence, but raises it again when you try to attack him again. Other notable characters that exhibit this behaviour are the Martian Manhunters, Flashes, Batmans, even Zatanna. But I notice Nightwing doing it in every single match, something rarely done by other characters. It also doesn't happen in any other battle, only online. It doesn't cause too much of a problem for me, just a bit frustrating and it feels like a bug. Is it intentional?

    submitted by /u/Aglayous
    [link] [comments]

    How do u do extended combos

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    All I know is swiping until they fall to the ground, tapping until they fall to the ground, or doing a special attack after swiping or tapping. However fighting the Ai I have sometime seen them do loooong combos. Even with people I have myself. Fighting the red lantern Hal Jordan boss I knew his attacks and thought he was done so I stopped blocking. Then man came with a different attack to follow it up. Same thing has happened with other characters such as Batman. How does one do that?

    submitted by /u/idk_u_tell_me1
    [link] [comments]

    Red son

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Playing some online right now with red son GL batman and WW ,remember the old days of this Mobile game was the most OP team you could have cause of how they helped eaxhother ?? Before all the Arkham's ,Blackest night ,earth 2 and whatever other team cards there is hahah

    submitted by /u/Onemailegaming
    [link] [comments]

    The math isn’t mathing

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else got Elite 7 silver Harley Quinn (Harley Quinn insurgency) just from challenges? I swear I’ve gotten so many copies just from battle 4.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    ME EVERYTIME I SWEAR

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Oh hackers ����‍♂️

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I managed to get to the top, let's us hope that stays that way.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment