• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Injustice Is it possible to still get the justice league sets on PS4 or XBOX?

    Injustice Is it possible to still get the justice league sets on PS4 or XBOX?


    Is it possible to still get the justice league sets on PS4 or XBOX?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    FINALLY (Cat Call)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Replaying Injustice 2

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    So due to the lockdown I started replaying Injustice 2 again and I'm loving it, I really hope the level of customisation returns in Injustice 3 with elements taken from MK11 of customising intro's and outro's

    My only hope is the customisation isn't the same item repeated with minor alterations though

    submitted by /u/LyriumRogue
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s 8 newcomers I’d like to see in Injustice 3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I have a crush on Cyborg.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Yes, I think I've brought it up before, but I have a crush on Cyborg in the second game. Why the second game? Because his voice is so hot there. Like Jesus Christ what kind of voice even IS that? I want a guy in real life with that voice. His voice in the first game pales in comparison to his voice in the second game.

    Anyway, besides that, I'm not really good at Injustice because I'm not good at fighting games. My brother has tried to teach me, and I think I remember some of the combos, but usually I just set it to "Very Easy" and mash buttons. We always make fun of my brother for playing as Harley Quinn (but he's also very good at Grodd.) I, of course, play as Cyborg (and sometimes Grid.)

    Is it just me or does Cyborg in the second game look a bit like Jax from I believe MKX? (Or was it MK11 I don't remember)

    submitted by /u/Bumblebe5
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice mobile 1 or 2?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm new here and I wanted to ask if y'all recommend me playing injustice 1or 2 on mobile.

    submitted by /u/youarearent
    [link] [comments]

    I picked up the Ultimate Edition today and I don’t see any of the God or Demon shaders. Just the golden and silver ones

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I heard the God shader is a preorder but idk about the Demon one

    submitted by /u/im_a_nark
    [link] [comments]

    How does motherbox drops in the AI battle simulator work?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I play a few matches and get a majority bronze, the next day I get a platinum and 2 golds. are drops just random or is there a way to get consistently good motherboxes?

    submitted by /u/TJTLee
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 - Female Main Antagonist

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    So after MK11 having a female antagonist in the form of Kronika does anyone think Injustice 3 main antagonist could follow and be female and if so who do you think it could be?

    submitted by /u/LyriumRogue
    [link] [comments]

    Rant: I remember back in the day when I misscliked a character on my team for a person I wanted to tag in for a person I disn’t want to tag in

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Back then I was able to click the other person (the person I wanted) if it was taking time or my character was in ragdoll, giving me the option to correct my mistake. This isn't the case now

    submitted by /u/Equivalent-Homework
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best gear for Green Arrow?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    What is the best gear for Green Arrow, I have Green Arrow at level 30, but my gear for him seems awful. So what gear should I be trying to get?

    submitted by /u/FruiitSalad317
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment