• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Injustice ZSJL: Maybe if we all write the support/developers

    Injustice ZSJL: Maybe if we all write the support/developers


    ZSJL: Maybe if we all write the support/developers

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    What is with the ai load outs?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I have tried multiple ai loadouts, even tried some from youtubers, but not a single one can beat 5 opponents in the endless. Why is this? I have extremely good gear on blue beetle, yet it cannot defeat one, yet my captain cold with ok gear beats 2. Nobody else can beat anymore than 1. How am I supposed to level up if the ai all sucks?

    submitted by /u/Aspen2004
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know how to use the sonic bolt or what to press? Anyone know?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Why is the AI so sweaty?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    I have been trying for quite a while to beat Brainiac with Batman. He's kind of a bitch. Whenever I think I've got him pinned, out come the tentacles. Does he have a tell? And is there a way to get away from them/block them? I'm very frustrated at this point and not sure what to do. Thanks for any help you can give

    submitted by /u/tethadam22
    [link] [comments]

    What does this yellow circle next to the pegi rating mean on the day one legendary edition for the injustice 2 steelbook?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I obviously need some help.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    I play on injustice 2 Xbox one. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Aspen2004
    [link] [comments]

    Blue beetle ai?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    The blue beetle ai loses every single fight, how do I make it so it doesn't? I tried every ai tutorial, however any character that isn't slow af hits blue beetle, as it just spams heavy until one hits.

    Edit: my captain cold ai started sucking after 2 matches too. It seems the ai in this game just have 1-2 matches in them.

    submitted by /u/Aspen2004
    [link] [comments]

    I've been watching some DC animated universe and really wan to like Damien.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Is it the alternate evil dimension Damien that kills Nightwing? Or is it the same one in the movies?

    submitted by /u/SmokedRat
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I have been playing legendary edition for about 6 months, and I loved it. The minute Injustice 2 went on game pass, though, I lost all of the DLC characters, and would have to pay over $50 to buy them back. How do I get them back? I already paid for them, and really liked them.

    submitted by /u/Parksrox
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how I can buy the digital version of injustice 1 ultimate edition for my Xbox? Maybe a link? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/quidmorat
    [link] [comments]

    Joker

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    What does guild multiverse give you?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    How do I do this certain combo with flash?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    So I'm new and there's this combo that other players do with flash and you hit the opponent once and he's still getting hit by air somehow and idk how to do it.. anyone know?

    submitted by /u/TazedAyze
    [link] [comments]

    Ngl I’m past Blackest Night for the sequel's story. Give me Scott Free, Barda, Orion, and the rest of the New Gods

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Ik Blackest Night seems the most likely but after the cancellation of the New Gods movie and a reread of Tom King's Mister Miracle, we need more Fourth World representation in other media

    submitted by /u/kollpoper
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth linking mobile game with console version?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Do you get anything worthwhile?

    submitted by /u/triplegxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Any ways to get set gear?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Unplayable game

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    How am I supposed to play injustice 2 for Xbox? It seems like it's hit first or you loose. I am unable to move for the entire match, but can never get a combo over 2 hits. Plus the whole ultimate thing where opponents ducking blocks my ultimates, but ducking never blocks other's ultimates.

    submitted by /u/Aspen2004
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment