• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Injustice What if the next game is not MK12 nor Injustice 3? But a reboot of MKvsDC that acts as the third game in the Injustice canon? M for Mature with all DC characters able to perform fatalities?

    Injustice What if the next game is not MK12 nor Injustice 3? But a reboot of MKvsDC that acts as the third game in the Injustice canon? M for Mature with all DC characters able to perform fatalities?


    What if the next game is not MK12 nor Injustice 3? But a reboot of MKvsDC that acts as the third game in the Injustice canon? M for Mature with all DC characters able to perform fatalities?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    New tournament series coming in 10 days

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Improvements for injustice 3

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Just got into IJ2 and its a very fun game. Getting clapped by people with years more experience, but its fun to watch the combos.

    That being said, if they do an IJ3 it needs a few things: 1. Dash cancels

    1. Air dash cancels

    2. Air combos

    3. Advancing strings.

    Because its built around the MKX engine i feel like some atracks dont reach very far, this could be rectified with the inclusion of dash cancels

    Air combos/ dash cancels is a serious reach on my part, but given the nature of the roster i think it could be a good fit hypothetically.

    Ive noticed the characters that dominate have advancing strings or normals. Adding dash cancel could balance the game a bit and its kind of in keeping with the dynamic movement of superheros

    submitted by /u/Busterwolf13
    [link] [comments]

    Cant play online on the game pass pc version

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Last night me and my cousin had tried to play with each other and it would just say over and over again "Failed to connect" or it would say "Match canceled" when neither of us canceled the match. I then went on normal online versus to see of it was something with one of us and I sat in a loading screen saying "finding player" for 45 minutes. Are the servers shut down? Were there not enough people playing on pc game pass?

    submitted by /u/SL_ThatGhostMan
    [link] [comments]

    Any guilds that can help?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Hey there. I'm a veteran xbox player, got every character to level 30 on there, and I got Injustice 2 on PS5. I want to achieve the same feat on PlayStation, but I just don't have the time that I did when I originally grinded them out during quarantine. I joined a guild that had a buff which gave me like 20% extra character XP, and that really helped, but for some reason I got kicked the next day. Are there any PS4 guilds on here that have a character XP buff like that? I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a somewhat active guild?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Can you make deadshot look like Deathstroke?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    We were robbed

    submitted by /u/Random-person-3
    [link] [comments]

    Compititive gameplay Batman Vs Green Arrow

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Anybody wanna play? (Xbox/15m)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I've just bought ninja turtles and I'm loving mikey! Easy to make combos for the ninja turtles tho.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway7463753745
    [link] [comments]

    HARLEY QUINN

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    In Injustice, is Harley's skin bleached or painted?

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    GUYS i need your help with this one

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hello Guys,

    Iam Stunned of the game Injustice 2 on my Playstation 4..... Problem ist that i have no time and just want my characters to be cool looking and leveled. leveling is no problem but getting Gear is a different story..... I was thinking of different methods to get stuff or save data from others but my Playstation (acc) do not accept them as my own data. I was a bit down because i only wanted to play with my friends when they visit me as a cool 1v1 game with style and Drip❄️.

    My Question was if someone wants to share their ps4 acc? in dont wanna scam u, maybe it is your second acc or third. I dont want to use a main one.. No 🧢

    it is just for this 1 Game

    can U help me guys??

    plzzz😭🙏🙏🙏

    submitted by /u/IzunaxUchia
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the plot of injustice 3 would be??

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Tbh I think they should follow the universe that crossed over into the injustice universe. Have the main villain be trigon to add more magical characters. Have the story follow that that universe got beat up thanks to trigon and he took over, and the plot involves traveling back in time to stop trigons take over. Over the course of the story we see how trigon won, it was because the justice league was slowly divided thanks to the events of the first game.

    submitted by /u/childishmarkeeloo
    [link] [comments]

    A couple questions I have

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Hi so I don't actually have Injustice right now, but I saw the Injustice 2 is on sale so I'm wondering is it worth getting? Also do I need to have played Injustice 1 for the 2nd to make sense?

    submitted by /u/BIazedog
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Gods Shader 2021 with the legendary edition?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    I want to get the God's shader basically for The Flash only, is there any way to do that as of now without buying fighter pack 1?

    submitted by /u/Clay2klb_
    [link] [comments]

    New Suicide Squad Game Connection to Injustice 2 (Only an Idea)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I thought it would be cool since the new Suicide Squad Game's villain is Brainiac, if it was actually Superman who bonded with the ship, like the alternate "Absolute Monarchy" ending in Injustice 2. Also, it would make sense, since the title of the Suicide Squad game will be called, "Kill the Justice League" meaning Superman took over not only Batman in the Injustice 2 ending, but all of the other justice league members as well, leaving the Suicide Squad as the last resort. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Giblet03
    [link] [comments]

    New Guild from April 2021 Guild ID: PQJBB

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    We were having trouble finding active guilds, so decided to create our own called "2021 Active Guild". Feel free to join with Guild ID: PQJBB

    Not sure if guilds are cross-platform, but we are playing on Xbox if they aren't.

    submitted by /u/SalohcinS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment