• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Injustice Have you seen this wallpaper?

    Injustice Have you seen this wallpaper?


    Have you seen this wallpaper?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    I had an interesting dream about Injustice 3.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I'm not sure where my brain came up with this but it was awesome.

    This is all from the perspective of Bane. I can only assume it was his chapter in the story, cutting between cinematic and 1st person.

    Open on a view of a museum at night. Most likely Gotham but there was no way to tell.

    Bane walks inside to greet some mysterious figures. Poison Ivy (Injustice face and skin tone, but in her Arkham City outfit), AquaMamoa, and Solomon Grundy step out of the shadows. Poison Ivy and Grundy are angry and accuse me of killing their partner, Firefly. Aquaman was awfully quiet, guess I didn't have the budget for a speaking role for Mamoa.

    Ivy uses a vine to grab me by the ancle and hold me upside down. Grundy walks up to me and gets in my face. I don't quite remember what he said, might not have even been Grundy, I just call him that because he was HUGE and extremely pale, and seemed to be composed of at least 3 other zombies' flesh, as he seemed to have a couple screaming faces incorporated in his design.

    This is about all I can remember of the dream. I call it Injustice 3 because Ivy and Bane looked like they were ripped straight out of IJ2, with minor updates to make them look more "realistic.". Perhaps you can call it a cinematic trailer. Felt it was too cool not to share. If we get a Bane chapter similar to this in Injustice 3, guess I'm psychic.

    submitted by /u/xRedxDragonx
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this glitching everything I sell cost 0 like wtf

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    For all the SZ mains who struggle with zoners, Meter burned Ice ball can go through projectiles.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    My Sups

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    20 minute lobby’s

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Is anyone else level 70+ and it takes them almost 20 minutes to get into a game because everybody declines and is too scared to play you? i'm on 4 bar ping as well so the connection is still good.

    submitted by /u/JoshM03
    [link] [comments]

    What are your opinion on Batman?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Batman is my main and I wanna see what other people think about him.

    submitted by /u/Thebaconking987
    [link] [comments]

    Ending

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Question for you all. How would you like my story to end?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the deal with the God and Demon Shaders?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    So I bought the Legendary Edition about a year ago, and I recently got really into the game, but I noticed that you have to buy the ultimate edition add-on to get the shaders. If I buy the add-on, do I have to have the base injustice 2 game? Or can I buy the add on and add it to my Legendary Edition.

    submitted by /u/Toastbread_69
    [link] [comments]

    Where is nightwing in injustice 2?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    I know damian accidentally killed dick grayson in the injustice comic which ties over to the game, and in injustice 1 damian takes over as nightwing with a red suit and long hair. But in injustice 2 damian is robin and wears a hood with body armor and has short hair and a sword. Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Narnar2tron
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I losing so much health compared to my opponents?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    So I've only just started playing online, despite having owned this game since release, and I've just gone up against six different online opponents. Each character those opponents have picked has had lower stats compared to the characters I've been picking and yet when I hit them, it's like it's barely affecting them yet when they hit me, i might as well be losing a quarter of my health. I did a really long combo against an opponent and it barely did anything to their health and yet they (Black Adam) hit me with a few spammed ranged attacks and they took away the majority of my first health bar.

    Am I missing something? I thought the whole point of giving your characters the best armour/stats was so it would give you an edge over your opponent when playing online.

    submitted by /u/AlwaysBi
    [link] [comments]

    Who else would I like?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    (Injustice 2) Been getting back into the game and I have been really enjoying playing as Batman and Green Lantern, who else that is similar to these characters do you think I would enjoy?

    submitted by /u/danwish04
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get the braniac-superman skin from the end of the story mode? Or gear that looks similar to it?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Easter event

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if they have stopped doing the easter multiverse??

    submitted by /u/RealAndrewMeehan
    [link] [comments]

    I made my dad (who's a dc fan and a movie buff) watch the injustice 1 cutscenes

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    I had a bet with my dad that if I scored over 85 in my exams, he'd do 1 thing I want him to do, so when I won the bet I made him watch the INJUSTICE 1 ALL CUTSCENES since I knew he was very disappointed with the justice league movie, he ended up loving it so much that he said he wanted to play the game!

    I GOT SMART AND TOLD HIM IT WAS ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE NEW PS5! (Instant success)

    submitted by /u/SLAYEROFSINS
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on PC and the menu's lag

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Played for a while and can't stand this menu lagging and stuttering when picking a character. anyone encountered this and found a fix?

    submitted by /u/_Zax__
    [link] [comments]

    Wait was I supposed to be using the dpad instead of the joystick the whole time?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I'm really new to fighting games, and just started playing injustice 2, and have been using the joystick to try and combo and move and so on. However people keep taking about using the dpad to play. Is that the normal way to play when it comes to fighting games. If so that explains why I'm having so much trouble with wrong inputs on combos

    submitted by /u/JackkAttack6
    [link] [comments]

    (Possible Spoilers) That should Injustice 3 be about?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Today I wanted to ask what do you think the plot of Injustice 3 will be about? And which ending from I2 you think will be canon? I'm asking because a while ago I did predictions for both the roster and story for the game and I plan on taking it down and updating it.

    Personally, I believe that the Absolute Control/Superman ending will be canon do to it offering my opportunities in the third game plot/story wise, as for what it could be about? I hear a lot of people saying that want it to be either Blackest Night or Crisis on Inifnite Earths/Infinite Crisis, and while both of those would be awesome, I personally would actually really like to see both Rock of Ages (replacing Darkseid with Evil Regime Superman) and The Doomsday Clock to be the loose inspirations for the third games story, mainly because I really want to see the Watchmen in the next game, or at least of the members (Rorschach and Doctor Manhatten) and Rock of Ages definitely makes since if Supermans ending is canon.

    I'd also like to see the Lords of Order be the main villains of the next game, since that was actually hinted at a little bit in I2.

    submitted by /u/darrylthedudeWayne
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything I can do to get past a fight i get stuck on multiverse

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    First of all I'm not that good at the game. I can beat most 3/5 difficulty. matches in 1-2 attempts but the for some fucking reason there are these matches with characters that I attempt like 20 times in a row and can't beat. After fight 5 matches before that one it really just makes me mad. Is there any way to get past those encounters because I'm tired of playing for half an hour and getting stuck.

    submitted by /u/Zildrann8
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into playing and need help because I’m getting frustrated quick

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Playing online and getting annoyed. If I block by pushing down or back nothing happens. The other guy just beats my ass into 20 combos. If I attack and they block nothing happens and they beat my ass into 20 combos. I understand difference between overhead and side attack but when every attack I do is blocked not matter the direction and every attack I block I get killed it's pretty frustrating. Any advice is great. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TSwan98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment