• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Injustice Any fellow Green Lantern players in Injustice 2? What are your thoughts on him?

    Injustice Any fellow Green Lantern players in Injustice 2? What are your thoughts on him?


    Any fellow Green Lantern players in Injustice 2? What are your thoughts on him?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I mained him back in Injustice 1 and I enjoyed playing him both online and offline.

    I have not had as much time to play him in Injustice 2, but I still think he's really good with some nice options in his kit.

    But I am curious as to how he stands in the overall Injustice 2 roster. Is he good? Bad? Somewhere in the middle?

    submitted by /u/Caryslan
    [link] [comments]

    Played it before but just bought it any tips?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    How am I doing on my Batman?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Ultimate Vs Legendary

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Which version comes with more and is worth it i cannot find a good comparison of which comes with more and which is better money isn't a problem but i just wanna get the most

    submitted by /u/ezeedeath
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 Character Roster Wishlist - I wanna turn this into a Character Selection screen and use feedback from this sub to make sure the character roster is the best one possible. Please leave suggestions in the comments like who else you would put as a DLC character or who you'd put in instead!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Hey friends

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Just a friendly check-in. Chapter Five won't be out until about next week. Also, I just want to hear about your main in the Injustice series. It could be from one or two. Comment down below, and I will upvote your comment whenever I see it.

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    God Shaders

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    I have the Injustice 2 Ultimate game but not the God Shaders. Is there a way I can get them?

    submitted by /u/greycouchelevator
    [link] [comments]

    How can I target loot items?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I wanna get some gear for Darkseid and Red Hood, is there a way I can have better odds of their gear? Or is it just play as them

    submitted by /u/SMG_Howler
    [link] [comments]

    Who would you main out of all 4 TMNT characters

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I personally would do Leo

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Thebaconking987
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got any tips for a newbie?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Just some general combat tips in general, I plan on maiming Red-Hood and Darkseid if it matters and mainly struggle memorising combos

    submitted by /u/SMG_Howler
    [link] [comments]

    Black Canary

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Where does she rank among the other fighters and what are her best combos for a beginner? Thanks

    submitted by /u/NRed772
    [link] [comments]

    I know we already have an abundance of Batman characters in the roster, but I think Terry Mcginnis deserves a spot on the roster in Injustice 3. Given the abilites of his suit, he could have a different playstyle from Batman and Robin.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Is there Injustice 1 gear for Batman in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Batman's design was great in Injustice 1. I'm trying to find out if there's gear in Injustice 2 for Batman with the same design. I've seen gear like this for the Cowl and Belt, but haven't found any matches for the other pieces.

    submitted by /u/ItsYourGuyRy
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 discord

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Hey i just recently bought the game on pc, the matchmaking takes a while so i was wondering if there was a discord to find people to play with for pc

    submitted by /u/LuciferAuA
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I recently bought this game and made a new clan with my cousin. I really need active people to join to reap clan rewards. The clan code is DA6SK

    submitted by /u/EarZealousideal4377
    [link] [comments]

    TMNT Gear grinding methods?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Recently picked up I2 on sale today (been wanting to get it for a while but for some reason I just never got around to purchasing it/Im usually on GTS most of the time) and I bought a lot of DLC, particularly the TMNT (because I love the turtles) and I wanna know if I can grind for gear faster for the characters than the method im doing rn (just usual grinding to lvl 20)

    Thanks!

    (Idk if this helps my question get answered more but I main Raph out of the four)

    submitted by /u/Magictank2000
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC character did you get?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Or did you get them all?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Thebaconking987
    [link] [comments]

    Hey There, Looking for an active clan on PC!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Hey there, I'm not sure if anyone still plays but if they do, I'm looking for an active clan. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ahskeetskeetmotherfu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment