• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Injustice another trash injustice meme I made

    Injustice another trash injustice meme I made


    another trash injustice meme I made

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    My green arrow gear (swipe)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Mi concept for Wonder woman in the next game (Third is a mk inspired skin). I hope you like it!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Who’s side are you on?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    What you’re think about having Last Knight on Earth Skins for Injustice 3 and Princess Adora Premier Skin. Any thoughts on this two ideas for IJ3?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 Question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    So I've kept up/know about all the talks and all the news we have about injustice 3 and like the injustice panel at Fandome that happened a while ago but I recently went on YouTube to see what people are saying about Injustice 3 now and it seems as if everyone is acting like we are FOR SURE getting Injustice 3 and like I haven't seen anything about it being confirmed so I'm a bit confused. Can someone tell me if there was any confirmation or news or leaks about Injustice 3?

    submitted by /u/DBXMarvel
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse down?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Second day in a row where the "multiverse is unstable" error pops up. Idk if it's something on my end or if they just cut support on the game?

    submitted by /u/Infinity0044
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to level up a character?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Anyone know the fastest way to level up a character? I've just been using AI on the survivor tower.

    Also, any recommendations on who to level up?

    And which TMNT is the best?

    submitted by /u/TheOutCast190
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary edition problem [PS4]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    So I've had the legendary edition of injustice 2 for about 3 years, and I figured I could find someone one here who could help me out with an issue. So the legendary edition includes all dlc characters, but for me, it says I have to buy them each separate for $5.99. I just want to know if it's still possible to get all of them at once for free, even though I already bought a couple of them.

    submitted by /u/S2theS
    [link] [comments]

    Announcement

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Since I have to switch one of my DLC characters in my story for Injustice 3, who should I pick? I am thinking of adding a new character to the story and making Azrael the new DLC character, who should I pick?

    Thanks,

    INJUSTICEGAURulEs.

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 doesnt give me the ps controller display. Only the Xbox. what can i do?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    So i have a PS generic controller which i use in my PS3. I plug it in my pc with cable and it works fine and looks ok in the big picture in steam. But inside the game it only has either the keyboard or Xbox choices. And it works but it's hard to understand because they are different buttons. HELP!

    (And no, i dont have a DS4.)

    submitted by /u/Bou-Rou
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting issues with the server just disconnecting you?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    My connection is fine and I'm having 0 lag but everytime I play online I'm getting disconnected randomly? Really weird it's happened like 10 times over the past couple of months

    I'm also getting disconnects on my hero card when other people disconnect?

    submitted by /u/DanieIIll
    [link] [comments]

    Firestorm Is NRS' Most Broken Character

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Before anyone gives me the "git gud" comments, just know that I have been playing Injustice 2 since launch. I can play nearly any character and get a win online. I'm not some squib or rookie, I know how to play Injustice. That being said, I just spent ONE HOUR fighting the same Firestorm match over and over and over in the Multiverse. The AI, not some pro-player online but an AI. I swapped tactics, I swapped characters, I went at the fight in every single possible way but I could not beat him. And the sad part? He wasn't even a boss event. It was just the last fight of a regular Guild tower. Something I've beaten thousands of times.

    From the day that NRS launched Injustice 2, there has been one character that gets under my skin more than any other fighter and that is Firestorm. You give me any other character, I can beat them just fine. But still to this day, I do not understand any tactic with any character to beat Firestorm. I just do what I can and hope the AI decides to be stupid long enough for me to win.

    If there is anybody here who can give me tips on how to fight Firestorm, please let me know. Otherwise, to me, he will always be the most busted character that Netherrealm has ever thought of.

    submitted by /u/RowOfBirds
    [link] [comments]

    Bullshit spammers

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    How do you deal with the fucking combo spamming green lanterns and aqua men. They are such nuisances and are scum of the earth. Little troglodytes need to grow a pair and actually do something new

    submitted by /u/SMG_Howler
    [link] [comments]

    For those wondering, Injustice 2 is still alive. for Xbox and PlayStation anyways..

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Writing this post for people who maybe scrolling through this sub and wanted some reassurance on if they should either get or still play the game.

    I personally play on Xbox, and although it isn't the most popular system to play on I know for a fact for ps4 the playbase must be way stronger than it is on Xbox.

    As for how the player base looks, today I found over 60 players in the rooms looking for matches such as versus and koth, but as for other game modes like ranked and such, I'm not sure how many people are playing that.

    If anyone wants to add me and play my gamertag is AbashedMist832, only thing is that I'm not good at all really at the game since most of my characters don't have good gear and I'm still adjusting to how this game plays over Mk.

    submitted by /u/KomboKenji
    [link] [comments]

    Time to settle this

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Which is the better game? (Both on console and iOS/android)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/yoyo5boiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    How do I know when i have to use the grab/throw?. Do I have to predict that my enemy will afk for a sec or when he's blocking low or for combo or for pushing to corner or for side switch?

    submitted by /u/AlbertSchopenhauer
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I use?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    I can’t believe it took me this long to make this

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I post Injustice 2 Battle Simulators if anyone wants to check them out lol

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    I've noticed that this subreddit is still really active so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to check out my videos, I'm not tryna force them on you guys but if you do want to check them out I'll leave the link here

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLok62B1tqbuknzTAHrDh6DjFnJ4XF1Hij

    submitted by /u/chutsatron
    [link] [comments]

    Which Batman shader should I get?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    I have 5000 crystals so i am looking to buy any one shader for my main

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/poojan_bat19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment