• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Injustice Is this a good load out? I stopped playing for a few years and recently came back so I do not know if this is good compared to other new loadouts.

    Injustice Is this a good load out? I stopped playing for a few years and recently came back so I do not know if this is good compared to other new loadouts.


    Is this a good load out? I stopped playing for a few years and recently came back so I do not know if this is good compared to other new loadouts.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I know I'm know I'm late to this but heres my Batman loadouts

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Wonder Girl should be an unlockable costume/alternate personality for Wonder Woman in Injustice 3

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) is awesome, and she basically has all the powers of Wonder Woman. In addition to being Diana's adopted sister, Donna was also a mainstay of the original and new Teen Titans. She's one of my favorite D.C. characters, so I'd love to see her as an alternate costume/personality (like how Supergirl can be Power Girl or Flash can be Reverse Flash). While we're on the subject of alternate costumes, it would also be nice to see the other Robins as alternate costumes for the Damien Robin.

    submitted by /u/Orfan_Crippl3r
    [link] [comments]

    I'm just gonna make an underrated/underused list of characters and my reasoning as to why they are underrated/underused. This is for Xbox One servers, not sure if PS4 and PC/Mac have the same margins for these characters. This is also from my personal experiences online.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Darkseid. This could be due to him being DLC, but I've never seen anyone use him. He is very simple, has good zoning abilities, can teleport, and summon various parademons to save him, and has a nearly unavoidable ultimate.

    Green Lantern. Same story as Darkseid- simple, has various types of attacks, and a nearly unavoidable ultimate. But he can't teleport like Darkseid.

    Supergirl. Most people who have seen me post probably know I main Supergirl. She is easy to learn, has many ranged abilities, but is also very capable up close. I know this for a fact, as I have easily dusted many Brainiacs on Master Battle Sim Hard and Very Hard modes with her. She's also pretty fast and her small size allows for easy dodging, unlike Darkseid, whose best option to dodge is to teleport. Her teleport ability is great when you know when and how to use it, and her meter burns are very powerful and effective combo ends and starters. But her ultimate is very short range, and all you have to do is jump back or crouch and you're good. I have missed many supermoves.

    Firestorm. I've never seen a Firestorm online. He is also easy to learn with a fairly versatile move set. I am just now starting to learn him, so I don't yet know much, except he's a good character.

    Any other underrated/underused or maybe overused/overrated characters?

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find character outros with 60fps for download?? (With or without texts)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    It's no secret that the character outros are cool in Injustice 2, especially the ones with echoes, but I want to download them, crisp and clean for screensavers or any other uses, anywhere to look??

    submitted by /u/Grimmelhausen
    [link] [comments]

    I hope IJ3 has special ways to end matches

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    MK has brutalities and DBFZ has destructive finishes. I think it would be cool if Injustice 3 could introduce similar ways to finish matches

    submitted by /u/Mr_FakeNews
    [link] [comments]

    My 5000+ Batgod!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Rate my Batman

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Do we get justice league multiverse ? Still

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Please. Some information. Please

    submitted by /u/BrotherRed7
    [link] [comments]

    How many do you have?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    estimated time glitch

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Hello, I have recently decided to try to play injustice 2 again but most of the options are locked in red, stating I must wait 0 seconds before I can play, then the game crashes, is this something to do with my disk?

    submitted by /u/harri_oliver14
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on Creating a Moveset Concept for Injustice 3, not sure which character to start on.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    If you have any ideas for other characters, share them!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Voltik21
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to learn batgirl

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    I've been learning batgirl in injustice, and have got the mixup of death vortex down pat, but feel like I lack in damage. I've heard her corner combos are ridiculous, and was wondering if anyone knew them?

    submitted by /u/NeoLanzall
    [link] [comments]

    Would you want to see a Mortal Kombat character in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Me personally no, because I want to see more dc characters like beast boy and static shock

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/L31RA01
    [link] [comments]

    MK VS DC 2

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    My suggestions for premier skins in injustice 3

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Just to be clear all of these are based on injustice's 2 roster so some of these characters might not appear in the next injustice game

    Atom Rey palmer Atom smasher

    Batman Terry mcginnis

    Green lantern Saint walker Kyle rayner

    Cyborg Metallo

    Superman Steel

    Green arrow Arsenal

    Black adam Shazam

    submitted by /u/Carlos141105
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t get growing stronger (Xbox one)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this/ what may have caused this?

    submitted by /u/Eggs_are_tasty
    [link] [comments]

    Can we still get justice league themed gears?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/BrotherRed7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment