• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Me : I hope I get some good gears. Life :

    Injustice Mobile Me : I hope I get some good gears. Life :


    Me : I hope I get some good gears. Life :

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    This was a pain in the ass to get

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I got such a lucky pull from a 800 nth metal pack!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    When you just got your nails done but you still have to grind MP

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    My Best Multiplayer Team

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Welp i dont have to grind this season.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Let’s go!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Just goes to show that these type of match ups are possible to beat! Never back out of a match, just grind it out and the W feels that much better in the end

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Which characters count towards Jessica Cruz's SP2 additional hits?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    It's a useful way to get other green lanterns' levels up cos she's pretty much unstoppable with Regime GL and any other, but the wiki's a bit cryptic as to who counts.

    submitted by /u/Lumber_jack366
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry to whoever attacked me

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Mismatch....,but I ain’t complaining got 2,400 Battle credits from battle.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Wally West

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I've read post saying his SP2 is pretty bad can some one tell me why, I mean it has a so many hits and it drains power.

    submitted by /u/DirkDiggler05
    [link] [comments]

    Fully maxing out totem?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    How many shards and credits do you need to fully max out Tantu Totem? EDIT: it takes 5 purple shards, and around 440 red, green, and blue shards.

    submitted by /u/TheRealPinhead4321
    [link] [comments]

    [ask] check the expiry date of tottem gear season. Is it only me or anyone else

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Should i buy

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Ps i have astro sengoku helm and kc card and rlhj at e1 lvl 50

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RNDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Question Regarding Damage Boost and Crit Damage

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Do gears that read "X% DAMAGE BOOST to basic attacks" also increase the damage on critical attacks? Is the now boosted damage calculated into the crit muliplier? or is the critical damage only based off of base damage (pre-boost)?

    submitted by /u/mariiov
    [link] [comments]

    I almost won but with dark maxed dark power and constant tags it proved to be to much, but I dont think it was a hacker

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Who should I use for defence in online battles

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen.. Lucy Bane DA BOSS!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Best tank

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    In your opinion, which of the following is the best tank taking into account gear setups?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/cme-13
    [link] [comments]

    Is ww/52 passive affected by power gen gear or ww/600s passive

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    WBID rewards.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Hey this might be slightly off topic but would someone be willing to help me unlock some things for the game through doing task on the steam version? i have a few just mainly need help some of the easier multiplayer ones like hitting people with the ham, or winning ten ranked games. we can also do grinding for arkham harley and level 100 but im not as bothered with those.

    submitted by /u/slenderman2525
    [link] [comments]

    Something wrong here ��

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Last Laugh Tickets

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    What is more annoying to get in the last laugh minigame

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TNC_BLOODBATH
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor Battle 19

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    For Battle 19 against the Blackest Night team you will always face Hawkgirl and the Flash plus one other random Blackest Night Member. From my observations Hawkgirl always has the full Fourth World Set (Evolved + 10) and the Flash is equipped with max Astro Harness and Cloak of Destiny + another gear, which I couldn't identify yet (it is also possible that he has only two gears equipped). If Martian Manhunter is the third member he comes with the full League of Assasins set, and if it's any of the other three(Doomsday, Batman or Superman) they have the Fourth World set (I know Hawkgirl already has the FW set but it seems that the AI can have the same gear on multiple fighters).

    Rn I'm still stuck on this battle, with EXL50 BG/Prime(Brandished Ninjato, rest doesn't matter), EVIIL38 AM/Prime(TT, CoH and Scarecrows Mask) and EVIIL48 I2SM(Astro, RAGS and OP-Pill) with all maxed out gears. My tactic is for AM to Tag-in and immediately use SP2. When the Atlantean Hero dies I immediately summon a new one until the I can tag again, then I continuously Tag in Aquaman and instantly spam SP2, to constantly take 10% of Health(CoH) and prevent the enemy from healing up(Scarecrow Mask). On enemy specials which carry over after the Atlantean hero dies, I tag in I2 supes to soak up the rest of the special and mostly he has a SP2 to use and stall time fr AM to tag back in. What I'm still trying to figure out is how to deal enough damage, when the CoH does minimal damage, against "low HP" enemies at the end of the battle. Any tips are welcome here.

    TL;DR Battle 19 always has Hawkgirl with full Fourth World set, Flash with Astro and CoD and random BN team member with either LoA set(BNMM) or FW set(BNSM, BNBM or BNDD)

    submitted by /u/Orolf-7-5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment