• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Injustice Pretty sure I need a two week paid vacation after grinding for this

    Injustice Pretty sure I need a two week paid vacation after grinding for this


    Pretty sure I need a two week paid vacation after grinding for this

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Got it out of a play motherbox, so happy!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Part of an Mk11 leak that got taken down from r/GamingLeaksAndRumors. Not much, but something.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Which gear set gives a character the highest defense in the game?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Is there any that come to mind?

    submitted by /u/KingOfTheNorth13
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best joker abilities

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I've just started playing joker recently and want to know which ones I should have on

    submitted by /u/RoyKoopa4
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a ps4 guild

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I'm an active player and looking for a guild to join on ps4

    submitted by /u/dnt-qstn-my-lgc
    [link] [comments]

    Is Injustice 2 DLC worth it?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I'm considerring buying the DLC, but i don't know if it's worth it. I really enjoy playing the standard edition.

    submitted by /u/MasterOfThoughts
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the multi verse to work

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    It keeps telling me its unstable.

    submitted by /u/2002joj
    [link] [comments]

    Guilds

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Any guilds in Xbox that are active???

    submitted by /u/zackj353
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into IJ2

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Hello, I just got back into IJ2, haven't played in a loooong time, was hoping for some pointers, I have already had a few characters to lvl 20, should I be getting those characters to 30 first? Or should I concentrate on getting the roster to 30? Also I've seen creating AI load outs with exp boosts on the gear to try and lvl them faster, is endless tower still the way to go, guess I'm looking to see what to concentrate on first, thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/Blyght555
    [link] [comments]

    How does the reward system work for AI Battle Simulator?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    I'm confused about what I need to be aiming for, a higher profile level opponent, lower or higher ranking (what's higher and what's lower???), Or is it just based on the specific character levels as opposed to mine? There's no in-game explanation whatsoever.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Forexla
    [link] [comments]

    When?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I need to know when the next injustice game is coming out. Please if anyone knows anything about it comment on this post

    submitted by /u/itsmetherealGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 wish list

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    This isn't going to be a list of characters I want to see, instead it's going to focus on features and gameplay changes I'm hoping to see. After playing MK11 and going back to Injustice 2 for a bit there's a few things I'd like to see implemented into Injustice 3.

    First up the gear system. I don't mind the system in I2, the mk11 system is alot more watered down and I'd like to see I3 be somewhere in the middle. I think the customization is way better in I2 and ideally I'd like to keep that intact while also having less emphasis on stats on the gear.

    A big problem I'd like to see fixed in I3 is how we obtain gear. I think mk11 nailed this with the character towers and event towers being much more engaging, straight forward path to get what you want instead of random mother boxes in I2. There are some towers that award specific gear in I2 but I'd love to see character towers and little to no mother boxes in the next game. I wouldn't mind if they had a crypt type space to explore where you could get random gear, that would actually have the potential to be awesome for I3. Also don't make the shaders so expensive I don't really get why they are so difficult to obtain in I2.

    Next up the multiverse. I love the idea of this and I've already talked about improving the rewards for these. However it would also be awesome to see more of a narrative with these going forward. They do this a little bit in I2 with a little write up about why certain modifiers are on certain towers. If they could expand on that though and really make the different multiverses feel unique that would be amazing. Imagine a Batman villian themed one where you fight Harley, Scarecrow, Mr.Freeze, Joker and Catwoman. Then the boss fight is against a super powered Bane. There's so much potential for them to do all sorts of different things like this. But it feels like alot of times towers are just thrown together with random opponents. I'm not talking cutscenes or anything crazy. Just cohesion in the opponents you're fighting and a slightly bigger focus on storyline for some of these would go a long way.

    Finally one minor gameplay mechanic and some systems I prefer in mk11. A dedicated block button instead of back to block. Not sure how the community feels about this but I greatly prefer the dedicated button. More character intros, victory screens and ways to end a round. Mk11 really outshines I2 here. Fatalities, Brutalities, Friendships, intros, outros, mid round taunts. Injustice has the super moves which can be awesome but implementing some of these things would help alot. I get sick of the same intro and vicrtoy screens in I2 pretty quick a little variety would be nice. Obviously they can't do Fatalities and Brutalities but some type of spin on these for I3 to help mix up how games can end would be really cool.

    I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting but this post is long enough. I think if a few of these things make it into the next Injustice I'd be very happy. Both I2 and mk11 are fun games in their own right. But I will say the most frustrating thing for me about going back to I2 has been the mother box system. If I could change onle one thing about the next game that'd be it. What do you think should be added to I3?

    submitted by /u/BigJ1726
    [link] [comments]

    Is injustice worth buying 2020

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I saw injustice 2 for sale for like 5 dollars the only other fighting game I ever had was mortal kombat 11 and it was an alright game.

    submitted by /u/Chezzelo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play right now? On PS4?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    No one followed up on my last post, so I was wondering if anyone here wanted to play right now. My psn is lucasnessmain and I play supergirl, atom, and robin. supergirl is my best but ive been trying really hard to learn combos with atom and robin. i got the game around 2 weeks ago so im fairly new but please cut me some slack.

    submitted by /u/iamslightlyangry
    [link] [comments]

    Move slang terms?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Hey there, love Injustice and have been looking up tips on characters. I keep running into terms like b3 or f3 etc. For the life of me can't figure out what these mean. Can someone break down the lingo for a noob? Appreciate it. (Also, Aquaman tips? Know he's not great but I like him)

    submitted by /u/joshlikesblue12
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice theme

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Does anybody know the name of the theme at the end of a match?

    submitted by /u/danielarmas1012
    [link] [comments]

    What would be some of the best ways to get epic gear?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Any ideas will be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/moneymountain13
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat sub zero

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment