• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Injustice I finally got the complete Billionaires set for Batman.

    Injustice I finally got the complete Billionaires set for Batman.


    I finally got the complete Billionaires set for Batman.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Anyone else completely given up on trying to learn combos and just button mash?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I went on reddit, i went on other sites looked up discussions on how to do combos, i looked up youtube videos, j did multiverse, i did practice and i just can't unless its "hit 3 light attacks in a row"

    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    Ended up doing Black Adam’s Legendary Multiverse. I think his legendary lighting orb looks like a rock with lightning coming out of it.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Mother box issues

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Wondering if anyone else has been having this issue, not been getting any platinum or Diamond motherboxes from multiverse I'll do the world and not get the reward at the end been going on for 3 days now

    submitted by /u/calumjg
    [link] [comments]

    What you're think about Lady Shiva (voice by Kelly Hu) be in Injustice 3? She is good choice?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Any active guilds for PS4

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Looking for a guild on the PS4 that's still going strong? Help a guy out, thanks

    submitted by /u/papadylski
    [link] [comments]

    Input delay intentional?????

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I noticed that injustice has pretty noticeable input delay when trying combos to the point where I can barely do the tutorial. Is this intentional?? Btw I play on ps4

    submitted by /u/RenAndStimpyGood
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat 'block spammers'

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    This is most likely a stupid question but ima just ask for the sake of it. as I've been struggling with this for days now. But how do you counter people that just hold block, I've been going against people online that do this and it's hard to secure wins, I've tried overheads but they'll crouch block and just hit me from below its honestly really frustrating so if you can help me out that'll be great.

    submitted by /u/Headphones03
    [link] [comments]

    Police officers knock 75 year old man to the ground cracked his skull open bleeding all 57 cops pass him up & go after another protestor.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment