• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Injustice FINALLY got it! Had the game since day 1! Got it from the ability multiverse up now!!

    Injustice FINALLY got it! Had the game since day 1! Got it from the ability multiverse up now!!


    FINALLY got it! Had the game since day 1! Got it from the ability multiverse up now!!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Injustice 2: Ultimate Captain Cold Combos & Setups (345-1,156)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Who do u guys like better?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    MISSING GEAR HELP

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I had left my pc on overnight in sleep mode and this morning I turn it back on and open injustice which was tabbed out as I left it. I return to check my multiverse and I realize my characters are not appearing with their gear? I enter character customization to see all my characters have no gear pieces... The characters level and multiverse are the same as I left so it did not reset...... HELP PLEASE :(

    submitted by /u/fusion_terror
    [link] [comments]

    Which has a better gear system

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    PS4 Ultimate Pack on sale

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Just in case you PS4 people want the God/Demon shaders.

    Ultimate Pack is 70% off, from the (ridiculous if you have Legendary) price of $39.99, down to $11.99. Available until the 28th apparently.

    submitted by /u/favela4life
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new main

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I've mostly used blue Beatle and captain cold, my captain cold still needs to get better but I'm looking for another character to learn that has an easy learning curve lmk please :)

    submitted by /u/Whittle9
    [link] [comments]

    Batman legendary gear

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    What does it mean when it says 'ai battles won with batman on team'

    submitted by /u/drinxh
    [link] [comments]

    A lot of people are yelling at me to get off of unranked and hop on ranked

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I keep telling them no because it's only my second month of playing INJ2 but I have a an all epic level 30 Harley I'm still learning combos and stuff and my stats are only 340/27 W/L should I hop on ranked or no I don't feel I'm ready

    submitted by /u/RoyKoopa4
    [link] [comments]

    give me a character to play!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Thanks to everyone who responds!

    submitted by /u/the_potato_god10
    [link] [comments]

    Can you revert gear to look like it’s default after you’ve changed it?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Any advice for a new player in 2020?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Ik I'm pretty late to the party lol. Anything I should know before I get into the game?

    submitted by /u/yungaugust
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active guild members! (PS4)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    My guild is almost at capacity (30/50) and I'm looking for more members to contribute towards the multiverse and daily/weekly challenges! My guild does a great job as is.

    The code is 049PA

    submitted by /u/Sea_Speed
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Is grinding for the legendary multiverse worth it

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I've sold majority of my unwanted gear but having second thoughts. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ERashidZ
    [link] [comments]

    Miss this game

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Honestly I miss this game. Red hood was my favorite and believe it or not Enchantress. #gaming #netherrealmstudios #injustice2 #injustice #redhood #batman #robin #ps4 #fightinggames https://www.instagram.com/p/CAJHpZABtjB/?igshid=1mfx21ksqc6d7

    submitted by /u/loneangelus
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Multiverse

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I'm currently trying to do the Green Arrow Legendary Multiverse, but some of the requirements are very time consuming, for example getting boxing glove arrows as the final hit. Anyone know any way that this process can be sped up or made easier?

    submitted by /u/FruiitSalad317
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment