• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Sorry for the weird picture. I forgot to take a screenshot when I opened my 400 Nth Pack. This is my first card from any of the Nth metal packs.

    Injustice Mobile Sorry for the weird picture. I forgot to take a screenshot when I opened my 400 Nth Pack. This is my first card from any of the Nth metal packs.


    Sorry for the weird picture. I forgot to take a screenshot when I opened my 400 Nth Pack. This is my first card from any of the Nth metal packs.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I bought this yesterday (13th of May) at 9 pm est and I think it’s a one time use. Anyone can help please let me know because I feel ripped off

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I hope they’re having fun with the E 10 lvl 99 metals

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Dawn of a new cycle, update brought more than bug fixes it seems

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Need Help Please

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    After completing 1 or 2 battles my game crashes and takes me to my phone home screen. Has anyone found a fix or got any recommendations? Thanks

    submitted by /u/X2F45T4UX
    [link] [comments]

    What online team should I use and how should I gear them? Rn I use Batman ninja Catwoman and nightwing, and then other people I need to level up. But idk what gears to use

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Anybody know how to fix this? I deleted the app a few times because my PZ was at 4 crystals already and I never started anything and it freezes every time I press on PZ. HALP PLZ!!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Best Injustice 1 YouTube channels ?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Do anybody know the characters required for the Gaslight Batman challenge?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Between bozos posting 6 screenshots of their teams and ppl accidentally posting 4 in a row i dont know if anyone saw this so I’ll just post again lol. Anyone know how to fix phantom zone?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    So this is probably the best MP team i’ve ever had, but i’m still kind of a noob when it comes to gear. Any of you have any suggestions that may allow me to finish matches quicker or get more defensive wins? Yes, i know my gears are lame but i’m trying

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    How long does it take to fully augment one character? I have grinded survivor for many months and still cannot get crit damage to max.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    I have played for many years, unlocked every character elite 7 or above, yet I have none fully augmented characters. Seems a bit impossible for me.

    submitted by /u/Yhgao2002
    [link] [comments]

    Rebirth raven

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    I got her is she good? And what gears should I put on her?

    submitted by /u/GodsDissipple
    [link] [comments]

    Since this gets asked alot when PZ comes

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Power Steal: stealing power from opponent and refunding it yourself

    • Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan can steal power from tagging out opponents
    • Quake engine has a 40% to power teal on sp2
    • Teen Titans Raven (?) Not 100% sure if this one counts cause the power gained is from her passive, not a natural occurrence

    Health Steal: it's just life drain, the damage you heals you by 50% of damage dealt

    • Gauntlets of Azrael 95% chance to heal on combo ender, and unlike others heal full damage dealt
    • Overpowered Pill has 90% to lea on combo ender, lifedrain heal is increased by basic damage and crit chance increase
    • LOA Adapt Blade has 21% to heal on combo ender
    • Soultaker sword has 50% lifedrain chance on sp2
    • Lexcorp Chestplate has 99% chance to lifedrain on sp2
    • Lord Joker has 100% lifedrain chance after KOing someone
    • Apokolips Darkseid has a chance to lifedrain out of the 3 effects on his combo ender
    • SSTJ and SSTJU has a chance to lifedrain on sp1
    • Blackest Night Martin Manhunter has a lifedrain phase that heals 100% of damage for health
    • Demonic Cloak has 30% lifedrain chance on sp2 for Raven characters
    • Netherealm Kama has 30% lifedrain chance for scorpion characters
    • Yellow Power Ring has 30% Lifedrain chance for sinestro characters

    Deal DOT Damage: D.O.T stands for damage over time, fire, poison, bleed, mental, electric damage are all examples of this

    • All Aquaman can inflict bleed on sp1
    • All Catwomen can inflict bleed on sp1
    • Jokers usually have poison on sp1 or sp2
    • BN and GL Batman can inflict bleed on sp1
    • Scorpions
    • Zatanna
    • KBA can inflict a electric DOT in specials
    • 600 Wonder women can inflict bleed on sp2
    • Ibstick and Lexcorp Helmet can inflict 10% and 6% burning DOT
    • LOA adapt Blade inflict a 10% DOT
    • Astro Harness can inflict a electric DOT that deals 10% of special damage
    • Heart of Darkness can inflict a 6% DOT that drains enemy power
    • Diablo's champion card can inflict burning
    submitted by /u/YellowJesusNeo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix Phantom Zone? Still not up for me

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I Think they have Updated the cycle because e2 hawgirl was supossed to come after sinestro but now it’s gaslight Batman

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Something about putting hackers in their place that helps you sleep better at night

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    If Phantom Zone is glitching for you (not open, crashing, etc) do you hack (glitch/time travel/multiple or shared accounts) in any way?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    The responses are anonymous so please answer honestly so we can try and troubleshoot this together!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jezmonster7
    [link] [comments]

    I grinded over 3 millions to get and promote earth 2 team and today i saw this. Does it mean that cycle was changed ?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    And so this is to confirm that IOS is still on 3.2

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Hacker???

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    If Phantom Zone is glitching for you (crashing or not unlocked etc), do you have....

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I'm thinking this might be a result of the google play update.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jezmonster7
    [link] [comments]

    Credit farm

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    What do you guys use to farm power credits? I've seen that BB6 Is the best place. Interested in seeing what your guys' team comps are!

    submitted by /u/spham100
    [link] [comments]

    Gingo Fruit

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    What does the Gingo Fruit do? Should I try to get it?

    submitted by /u/negative6inchpp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment