• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Injustice Mobile I can't believe it ! Exactly one of the gears I need

    Injustice Mobile I can't believe it ! Exactly one of the gears I need


    I can't believe it ! Exactly one of the gears I need

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Saved up energy

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Solid haul this morning. The Nth metal gods were generous lol.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Rate my top 5

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Thank God we didn't end up with that design

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Suvivor

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    How does survivor scale your team can i like take a high enough dp team to Battle 9 or would the ai's team match me

    submitted by /u/_Totie_
    [link] [comments]

    Easter gear material chest opening

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Holy Crap Folks! The Grind for FP Aquaman is real! The Pandemic has taken the amount of grinding required back to the heights of this game's popularity.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Gears are op and it makes the game really unfun to play.

    submitted by /u/JazzlikeHour4
    [link] [comments]

    What’s everyone’s favourite strategy for survivor?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    What teams, gears and strategies do you take into survivor? Whether it to be grinding for gears, nth metal or whatever else people grind survivor for haha. :)

    submitted by /u/ItzKeyring
    [link] [comments]

    Last laugh tickets are a joke.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    The chances of getting any gear above 2 stars have been so incredibly low for me lately. Meanwhile some gear like loa knives, lexcorp gautlets or any of the fourth world ones have never dropped in the 7-8 months I've been playing this game. Which is quite suspicious and gives me the impression that it is designed like that on purpose (so that they never drop). Also the fact that star cards are xp augments most of the time adds to the frustration.

    Edit: I'm playing survivor multiple times a day due to day skipping so a player that doesn't exploit that, will have even lower chances of obtaining anything useful.

    submitted by /u/4eyedfuc
    [link] [comments]

    Look at the time and damage. Tbh this battle actually could’ve gone on indefinitely so I let him kill me in the end. Battle was final boss of Expert Challenge for GF Superman

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Is this a good team in general? Gonna promote Batgirl if the team is good.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Best silver team ever

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Done

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I just finished BTing and leveling Hawkgirl. That is my 137th card to X60. That just leaves the Nth Metal cards and Batfleck. Batfleck is III50 but I'm not spending anymore real cash. I have 4 Nth Metal cards at 50 with little or no promotion. I'm only missing N52 Shazam and the Batman who laughs. I find pursuing Nth Metal cards fruitless. I used up my Nth Metal buying half a dozen 400 cards and didn't get a single Nth Metal. I have all gear cards except Clark's Glasses and WW's lasso, but again I'm not spending any more cash. All my gear cards are evolved. So I think I'm done.

    submitted by /u/VanArrow
    [link] [comments]

    Catwoman is the most OP in the game! She got almost 1.3 MILLION damage in 10 seconds!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Burnout?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    This is a question directed to the veteran/long-time players of IGAU. Have you guys ever experienced the title throughout your years of playing the game?

    For some context, I've been playing since January this year. Started out really excited about the game and always looked forward to when I had time to play and grind for power credits/shards to further progress in the game, be it character promotions or fusing gear. Grinded pretty hard in fact, to the point now I feel a little exhausted lol.

    Don't get me wrong though, I still enjoy the game very much and still look forward to the next MP reward or challenge character. Just that going from one objective to another, I've hit a wall of mental fatigue. But then again since many of you are still playing the game after years, I would say the game is pretty well designed and thought out for such sustainability to be possible and I applaud that fact.

    submitted by /u/Skop0s
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after many years, what should I focus on?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I used to play a lot years ago but stopped when I switched from iOS to Android. I'm back on iOS now so have been playing a bit but don't really know what's going on. I figured out breakthroughs so far but that's about it.

    Also, it seems like a hacker might have used my account for a while since I have some X characters already, more gems than I remember and just stupid amounts of Alliance Credits.

    submitted by /u/KorokaGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to beg NetherRealm to let me use my supermove ? This glitch literally made me lose the match.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Survivor Sucks!!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I got Raven in the 5th round. Just ruined everything for me.

    submitted by /u/__Wanders__
    [link] [comments]

    Opened an 800 NTH metal pack... And now I love this game again.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Decriminal,

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    My wbid characters are gone I want them back,I had all my achievements with those characters

    submitted by /u/SomeCharge1
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the Fourth world gear set should I upgrade first?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment