• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Injustice Rate my Robin.

    Injustice Rate my Robin.


    Rate my Robin.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Game still active?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I played the shit out of injustice 1 to the point where I'd argue i had the best Shazam around. (I still don't have a replacement for him in this game or MK) but is there still a scene for this on Xbox? Is there cross play?

    submitted by /u/probablyasummoms
    [link] [comments]

    Green arrow hood

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get the green arrow hood legendary gear without the multiverse event?

    submitted by /u/georgebahsa
    [link] [comments]

    Comics vs Games

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Do I need to play the games to bridge any gaps between injustice year 5 and the first volume of ground zero?

    submitted by /u/InlandPuma71
    [link] [comments]

    No DLC on PS4 Injustice 2 LE

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Just bought a bundle with the LE Injustice and PE Mortal Kombat 11.

    MK11 was annoying, had to go into PS Store and download everything individually. But I now downloaded Injustice 2 and all the dlc is trying to charge me.

    I've restored all licenses, and reset everything.

    Hoping I don't have to put in a support ticket with DC/Sony/NRS.

    submitted by /u/ThatChristianFCK
    [link] [comments]

    "loosen" up the controlls?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I was trying to get into the first game and the controls, movements, attacks, are all so stiff. Is there any settings or something to loosen them up? Its difficult to input attacks correctly and as with every fighting game the computer doesn't have to worry about the stiffness. Its even more frustrating when the campaign throws you into a new character every 2-3 levels without much of an intro on what the characters can do.

    submitted by /u/livinglitch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get the demon and god skins for Harley or do I have to wait til Halloween

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Will they ever be realized again?

    submitted by /u/RoyKoopa4
    [link] [comments]

    Add Lucifer to Injustice 3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    The show Lucifer is based off of Michael Demiurgos in the DC comics. I'm a huge fan of the show and I think that if we had him and also The presence in injustice it would be insane. Of course they would be very powerful so I would also add spectre and anti-monitor along with them. Would it be too much power or do you agree?

    submitted by /u/kriegthemeatman1
    [link] [comments]

    Repeat guest characters

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    What are the odds that we'll get repeat guest characters in Injustice 3? Has NetherRealm done it before?

    submitted by /u/Shredhead72
    [link] [comments]

    SUPERMAN OF EARTH-1202

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    How do i fix my screen ?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Does anyone know which pieces of gear make robin look like nightwing?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    not the staff of grayson, I already know that, i'm looking for the head, chest etc.

    submitted by /u/funko_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment