• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Injustice Can you please rate my Red Hood? I can can send stats if needed.

    Injustice Can you please rate my Red Hood? I can can send stats if needed.


    Can you please rate my Red Hood? I can can send stats if needed.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    No mask hood

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Rate my Harley

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I have a serious problem...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I just spent 45 minutes going through all of poison ivy's gear to make the most revealing/most skin showing outfit possible using the gear I have

    submitted by /u/funko_69
    [link] [comments]

    Any active players during this quarantine that what a guild join M3VXZ.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    This is a PS4 guild if anyone has tips on guild events and how to earn more guild boxes let me know.

    submitted by /u/kracken6789
    [link] [comments]

    Is epic gear randomly generated?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I understand that the stats are, but does a particular piece always look the same?

    submitted by /u/Count_Potooku
    [link] [comments]

    Got my final third gold character and this completes my first team. Thoughts?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Red Hoods All Caste Punch + Kryptonite ring.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Just putting this up for discussion.

    Jason was taught a punch that removes ones superpowers and immortality by the All-Caste .

    Superman references Jason as Batmans biggest failure.

    WHEN Superman Returns (no pun intended) and Batman still sticking to his 1 rule, Jason could be the real difference maker for Batman by doing what he can't. I'm not going to discuss Nightwing and Red Robin (Spoilers) for anyone who hasn't played yet. Plus the Whole Damien thing, Jason returning in some form involved in the main story. It's not like Superman took his chance at revenge away or anything ;) .

    submitted by /u/theforc3sensitive
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active PC guilds

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Any active PC guilds going? Used to play on my PS4 before I moved to PC, and picked this up in the steam sale the other day

    submitted by /u/Tantis_Moboggan
    [link] [comments]

    I started a guild

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    So I just started a guild, if you don't have one and want to join feel free. It's called Royal Flush Gang i.d. is DXVV6

    submitted by /u/AndrewHo21
    [link] [comments]

    Active (PS4) guild for IJ2 looking for more members

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I am on at least once a day and my hope is to find other players to play with, work on guild challenges and trophies. Currently sitting at 55 trophies, so feel free to join and hang out. All are welcomed. Hope to meet some new players. Thank you for considering.

    Guild name - Earthrealm (EriJ)

    Guild ID - 4GMBM

    submitted by /u/D_C_1
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    do we all experience the same multiverses, or are they different?

    submitted by /u/funko_69
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of gear is best used for AI Grinding in the Multiverse?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I have my level 30 Catwoman AI loadout set up with 30 in combos and 30 counters. I'm trying to figure which stats would be best gear-wise, that would allow me to last the longest in the endless multiverse.

    submitted by /u/PizzaTimeBomb
    [link] [comments]

    Rank my top 5

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment