• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Injustice They should bring Tim Drake back from the dead and make him Red X for Injustice 3

    Injustice They should bring Tim Drake back from the dead and make him Red X for Injustice 3


    They should bring Tim Drake back from the dead and make him Red X for Injustice 3

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    I'm doing an injustice 2 team tournament tonight If anyone wanna join

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Injustice 3.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I'm interested in your guys wishlists and predictions for the Injustice 3 roster. Hopefully it'll be coming out after the MK11 content stops releasing. I play both, but I prefer I2 to MK11, for sure. I personally think the game will have 28 characters. I hope it has 30, but based on NRS's recent trends with the rosters, it seems like 28 is a likely number of base characters at least.

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    AI Difficulty Level Rant (seriously NetherRelm)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I know the higher the AI difficulty level the tougher the fight but man, why make a game so tough for humans with slow reaction time, I can't even connect my combs as fast as these guy a kicking my ass it's literally ridiculous.

    Now I know maybe I shouldn't be fighting the harder towers but I'll never get the good rewards or better at the game so just thought I'd rant I'm fighting a firestorm at the end of this guild tower and I've literally switched all my mains out and I still can beat him, I don't wanna quit and lose progress so I guess I'm just gonna frustrate restart over and over again.

    submitted by /u/kosmicthewerido
    [link] [comments]

    Brainiax tips?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    Im Just starting to get into fighting Games, and injustice 2 is my start8ng chiloice, some brainiax tips would be aprediated

    submitted by /u/yeeh2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment