• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Injustice Mobile I've recently started using random teams for the fun of it and I just wrecked through ultimate battle with this team

    Injustice Mobile I've recently started using random teams for the fun of it and I just wrecked through ultimate battle with this team


    I've recently started using random teams for the fun of it and I just wrecked through ultimate battle with this team

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Got back on the grind about a month ago and I finally got the chance to EX my favorite card!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Any good characters to pair with containment doomsday?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I have an elite VII lvl 50 containment doomsday but I don't have any idea about who I should pair him with.

    submitted by /u/Abo0dXBlu3
    [link] [comments]

    This is a bit bit unfair i literally got massacred in the last online battle.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Battle Strategy - Batman Ninja Batman

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:04 PM PST

    How to get battle rating fast

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    How do people get so much battle rating, i feel like i play so much online but don't come close

    submitted by /u/I_gotchu_
    [link] [comments]

    Last week's Online Battle Rewards

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Anyone else not get their rewards from last week? Was top 4% with an hour left. When I opened up the app the next day, no coin rewards nor cloak were in my inventory and BN Flash week had begun. Don't know itf their is someone to contact about these kinds of bugs.

    submitted by /u/kdthew1z
    [link] [comments]

    which of the nth metal packs is most worth it

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:02 AM PST

    i have 823 nth metal and idk which one to open

    submitted by /u/weird-kpop-fan
    [link] [comments]

    Schedule of arena and chalenge characters(and items for arena)?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Hey there guys . Someone can help me with that ?

    submitted by /u/LTetsu
    [link] [comments]

    MP Team help needed, just started 2 weeks ago so help or suggestions with anything is appreciated!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    1-10 in one stroke. 2x XP is so good! The highest you can get is 75k XP in one of those BB6 fight. This is the last fight in BB6, hence only 60k.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Advice?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    What Advice do you have for new players?

    I got the game last night.

    submitted by /u/RivalPlays01
    [link] [comments]

    what’s the deal with BN catwoman

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    why is she so op and if i get her how do i set her up to be op asf

    submitted by /u/weird-kpop-fan
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play the same account on 2 different devices?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    So folks, should I feel lucky that I was matched up so generously or should I feel insulted at the matchmaking systems opinion of my fighting ability?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Hi. I've just started playing 3 weeks ago and am now stuck on Page 6 battles. I've only bought 2 gold packs. Please let me know which of these I should promote and/or which cards I should buy from the store directly. Thanx.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Double XP

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Does double xp event happen every week?

    submitted by /u/radcircless
    [link] [comments]

    What good team can I make for online battle?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    What should I do .... ?? Ps: those who might have a problem with the music ... I am sorry

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Question help plz

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    What is injustice 2 Superman's ability.

    submitted by /u/EvanH32
    [link] [comments]

    Online Multiplayer Help

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Does anyone know what the amount of battle points would be needed to end the season as Top 1% and also what the amount of battle points would be needed to be in the Top 2% for this season with Blackest Night Flash?

    submitted by /u/SammyPC1
    [link] [comments]

    what to do with gold?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    I'm currently sitting on 1.1m gold because I have nothing to spend it on now that most packs cost $. What are the uses for gold now, besides character progression? is buying gear lockers worth it?

    submitted by /u/ayy_lmao1337
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat single player

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I'm at the last page of single player but I'm pretty much at my limit. My team is ij2 superman as tank, new 52 ww for specials with totem and Arkham Knight catwoman for DOT. All at promotion VII. Anyone have tips on getting trough the last levels?

    submitted by /u/Hugh-Jhanus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment