• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Meme aside, what is everyone's favourite Flash? Mine is Earth 2, great passive, special hits like a truck.

    Injustice Mobile Meme aside, what is everyone's favourite Flash? Mine is Earth 2, great passive, special hits like a truck.


    Meme aside, what is everyone's favourite Flash? Mine is Earth 2, great passive, special hits like a truck.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Ok ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:29 AM PST

    The store for the 2.6 update remains the best on Android in my opinion.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Of all the stages in the mobile game, this stage is my favorite because of the awesome music that plays in the background. The hall of justice stage is my second favorite.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    I won an online match in 6 seconds today and was wondering if anyone else has done it faster before, offline my fastest game is 5 seconds but so far I haven’t been able to beat this. How about everyone else?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Just started up Injustice again! It’s been years and I kind of want a fresh start.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Opened the challenge pack and got containment doomsday. Right after that I opened a 200 nth pack and got my first metal character :D

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Challenge character

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    I still am unable to play for the challenge character who I believe would be batgirl prime? Any suggestions or fixes?

    submitted by /u/OvenTrey
    [link] [comments]

    There... Now let the toxicity flow

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Etiquette for fighting back in MP?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    So when playing the online multiplayer you get the chance of revenge if someone beats you. How many times do you enact your revenge? I usually only do it once....however if I see that someone has pummeled me 3 times you best believe I'll be hitting them back 9 times with stronger characters. So what do ya'll do?

    submitted by /u/RyanAyr83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment