• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Injustice I dont remember when or how I got this, but it looks like it was a rare achievement, so I'm sharing it here :)

    Injustice I dont remember when or how I got this, but it looks like it was a rare achievement, so I'm sharing it here :)


    I dont remember when or how I got this, but it looks like it was a rare achievement, so I'm sharing it here :)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Joker's New Girlfriend...Punchline! (It says I need 300 characters so here I go iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    They seriously need to get more creative see, read below before you have a go at me ............................................................................................................... Seriously how am I meant to think of 300 characters to put In here this is the title not the actual post

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    They should just make Inj 3 based around every day life, so instead of all the heroes and villains it's just all the side characters like Alfred, Jimmy Olsen, Lois lane, commissioner Gordon and so on, maybe a goon too, and it's just based around their lives and every time they get into an argument of some sort or disagree they just beat eachother up.

    Maybe have Bryce Wayne, Clark Kent, Barry Allen, hal Jordan as dlc but not too many of them, also they shouldn't be too op, just a few moves resembling their powers, and the character power (b or circle button on consoles) would be to change into their supersuits for 5 secs with some sort of buff

    submitted by /u/nategooders
    [link] [comments]

    Injustuce gods among us mobile, has a gamemode called phantom zone. I did it like a month ago and it has a banner saying finished on it, that banners never moved and I can't select it anymore... What on earth is the cooldown?!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Brother Blood would be a dope character

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Black canary

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Does black canary have a birds of prey epic gear set? I've been grinding for days and haven't came across anything

    submitted by /u/skreger24
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 Roster /////=////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////=/

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Flash, Black Canary, Harley Quinn, Booster Gold, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Blue Beetle, Supergirl, Aqualad, Beast Boy

    Deathstroke, Amazo, Terra, Killer Frost, Larfleeze, Jason Todd, Killer Croc, Circes, Poison Ivy, Ra's Al Ghul, Brother Blood, Captain Boomerang, Lex Luthor

    submitted by /u/Senior-Trainer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment