• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Glitch

    Injustice Mobile Glitch


    Glitch

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:24 PM PST

    Get this game back on track

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    How much of a community outcry do you guys think would be needed for the developers to listen and continue updating and supporting this game? There are 5k plus users in this subreddit alone and in each online season many more so I think if enough of us care about how great this game is and could be if it continues to add new things and fix bugs, we could do it

    submitted by /u/Talon_115
    [link] [comments]

    This dude attacked me 4 times. Not sure why. The battle points he'd get from me aren't worth it and my team certainly wasn't fun to fight...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:13 AM PST

    really be like that

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Challenge pack still relevant?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Recently I've just been promoting challenge characters through credits and I've been wondering if it would be worth it at all to buy challenge packs now or if I should just continue to grind to promote challenge characters on my own

    submitted by /u/CarverJac
    [link] [comments]

    Great

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    New update characters

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I'm a nerd for dc and marvel with dc's new show Harley Quinn I think they might put her in the game and maybe poison ivy too they can use the injustice 2 poison ivy assets like they did for deadshot just a thought

    submitted by /u/halalbigbanksosa
    [link] [comments]

    Who is best to worst among these four silver cards?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    1 Flash Regime

    2 Nightwing Regime

    3 Wonder woman

    4 Green Lantern Regime

    submitted by /u/R06KS7AR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment