• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Injustice The trophy for the injustice 2 side tournament has been unveiled.

    Injustice The trophy for the injustice 2 side tournament has been unveiled.


    The trophy for the injustice 2 side tournament has been unveiled.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    A nice exhibition match in injustice 2 tell me what you thought

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Why can't we ask Netherealm to enable cross play between Xbox and PC?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    As the player base in PC is almost non existent, why don't we tweet to edboon about enabling cross play between Xbox and PC? It is not that hard IMHO

    submitted by /u/skt1212
    [link] [comments]

    What DLC character should I get?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    I've been thinking of getting a dlc character and was wondering which I should get, so I'd love your advice.

    Edit: so I had checked amazon and it turns out the legendary edition is $15 so I got that, thanks for your suggestions and the person who told me about the sale.

    Edit 2: oh yeah, the person was u/DukeofSlackers

    submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    He's only a level 26 but were only getting started.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment