• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Injustice My Accounts glitched

    Injustice My Accounts glitched


    My Accounts glitched

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:24 PM PST

    In the injustice 1 app, my account is glitches so that the daily reward is popped up every 5 seconds. The only "patch"I found for this was to sign out of my Warner bros account, so I can't play online. So the game is boring

    Anyone got any solutions?

    submitted by /u/sabbas400
    [link] [comments]

    I just ordered the Legendary edition on sale and I already have the normal edition, would my data still transfer over?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    I know this is dumb question but I'm still asking.

    submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Swamp Thing Rant

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    After finishing Injustice 2, my next step has been to unlock all tower endings for the characters. Randomly, I just vary the characters between 5, 8 and 12 battles. It turns out I hardly played Swamp Thing (apparently for the better) during Injustice 2, so I thought I'd try and go with 12 battles as Swamp Thing. I regret it to no end. Wanted to give up after the 6th battle. It also took me 6 attempts to beat Brainiac in his ship (which is already a battle I hate). His sprint is painfully slow, his jumps are even slower, his grapple attack is worthless. Sure he is a tanky character and deals heavy damage at times, but none of it is worth it for a player who's special moves are worth nothing and is beyond too slow to use. I genuinely didn't hate anyone from Injustice 2. Even the likes of Gorilla Grodd I've managed to come around to, but Swamp Thing is honestly the worst by far. I literally looked up tiers to see if I was the only one who felt that way about Swamp Thing, but I'm now glad to feel that I'm not the only one 😂😂

    Also I've still yet to play 10 more characters for Tower Endings: Hellboy, Sub Zero, Catwoman, Atrocitus, Deadshot, Starfire, Enchantress, Black Canary, Black Adam and Scarecrow. Excited for Black Adam, as I loved playing him in story mode. Seems like a beast to play.

    Current mains are Supergirl and Aquaman

    submitted by /u/ProcrastinatingVerse
    [link] [comments]

    Selling 50k nth metal and 50m power credits over on eBay very cheap for iOS and Android. PM for link to listing

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment