• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Injustice Are the A.I.s stupid good?

    Injustice Are the A.I.s stupid good?


    Are the A.I.s stupid good?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    I was doing some Guild multiverse yesterday and spent over 1 hour trying to beat Dr. Fate. Jesus man! So stupid hard, like... why?

    submitted by /u/Disney_Jazzcore
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an updated combo guide after all the nerfs/buffs?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    Im watching youtube combo tutorials from 2 years ago and i cant pull half these combos off. For example black adams black magic doesnt last long enough for me to continue my combo. Ive only started this game a few weeks ago so i dont know how drastic the mechanics have changed for each character

    submitted by /u/2point9AIDSBOW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment